• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by FootballFan

1. F

Payback vs. Trolls

Bucknuts is full of OSU dopes. Eleven Warriors has a solid and active forum. They will run trolls out, but will partake in some festive banter and play back at you. www.elevenwarriors.com
  2. F

Buckeye fans were not impressed

From a Buckeye fan....disregard what Yance is posting, he is a troll and the bad apple that makes Ohio State fans look bad thus the reason I called them out previously.
  3. F

Pregame Rituals

It does not matter the size of the man, rather the amount of effort the man is willing to put forth - Woody Hayes
  4. F

Pregame Rituals

I forgot to use the sarcasm font on my post. Is this better? /s
  5. F

Newsflash bud.....I'm an Ohio State fan. Read the whole post before commenting. Further, it is OSU homers and trolls like you that make the OSU fan base as a whole look bad. Please - you can and should be better than this. If you can't be better, stay off the opponent's board. Wait.....let me...
  6. F

Pregame Rituals

Awesome....I will just be marginally unreasonable then ;)
  7. F

Agreed. If TCU wins, kudos....Ohio State still has a whole season to play and a conference to win. Every game singularly is the super bowl that given day but in the game scheme of things, tomorrow is just another game. The Michigan game is "The Game" - Ohio State spends time weekly in practice...
  8. F

CBS: Ohio State presents TCU long-awaited opportunity to grab the brass ring on a national stage

Dennis Dodd is a dope. I don't go to CBS for NCAA football coverage.
  9. F

Yikes! I mean, this is a big game and all. I'm excited for the game tomorrow but I can honestly name 3 games on the Buckeyes schedule I'm more excited for (Michigan, Penn State, Michigan State) at a minimum. I could maybe throw in Nebraska and the Big 10 championship game if Ohio State makes it...
  10. F

Pregame Rituals

I try not to get wrapped into the game too much until about 30 minutes before kickoff. Then I pour a double shot of whiskey on the rocks, mute the TV (keep on mute throughout the game bc TV announcers blow) and blast the Ohio State fight song until kickoff. surprisingly, my wife hasn't kicked...
  11. F

Anyone else have high levels of irrational confidence?

Very interesting stat....intriguing match up between OSU OL and TCU DL. Gotta win in the trenches!
  12. F

Anyone else have high levels of irrational confidence?

Actually, I think it is the opposite. It appeared that in the Oregon State game the defense thought they could should up and win handily. They won by 46 points, yet the defense was underwhelming. The overconfidence was there week 1, I do not expect that to be the case this week. The offense has...
  13. F

Are you saying this game with TCU is viewed as Ohio State's super bowl?