• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Fiscuits

1. Fiscuits

Jamie Backers - What Would it Take for Jamie to be on your "hot seat"?

Make you a sandwich and then….scrub the toilets. Interesting. Look - Jamie and the lil” Frogs that could, essentially won, one more game than I thought they would/predicted. Which is great! Contrary to popular belief on this bored (board?) I root for the Frogs! So maybe JD does deserve one...
  2. Fiscuits

You did it!!!! “Your”…. You go my little tennis buddy!
  3. Fiscuits

Side note - Arizona will score more points in the first half , than the WNBA practice squad Seton Hall Pirates did in this entire game. Go Frogs.
  4. Fiscuits

Seton hall is so bad this game should have also aired on Comedy Network instead of the globally watched Tru TV. Can anyone name one show that routinely airs on Tru TV? How is Seton Hall an 8 seed? Has there ever been a worse 8 seed in the history of March Madness? So the Frogs have now won...
  5. Fiscuits

Texas win, while more a lapse on Texas's part, was a nice surprise. However, Seton Hall will send us home...again. Go Frogs.
  6. Fiscuits

Celebrating "NIT Success" is like talking trash on the golf course to your playing partner because they shot a 108...when you shot a 107. WHO CARES! A tournament of no bodies, playing for nothing. Whoop tee do!
  7. Fiscuits

It’s .450 this season (lose more than you win). It’s .396 overall, lose way more than you win. Congrats. I can’t see the forest or the trees. Because I am in the desert, with all of TCU’s basketball sucess.
  8. Fiscuits

HDE cinnamon rolls are not to be under estimated. Just sayin”. Based on the money JD gets…should contend for conference championships every year. At this point, I’d take contending for just one.
  9. Fiscuits

Apparently everywhere….. https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/2022/03/12/college-basketball-most-overpaid-mens-coaches/9446575002/
  10. Fiscuits

Fan Nation: Chris Del Conte Reveals Why Longhorns Added Gary Patterson To Staff

And then he quit with 5 games left to play. So yes, he 100% quit. Coach O at LSU was given exact same scenario and didn’t quit. And that guy actually won a National Title.
  11. Fiscuits

Pebley Backers - What Would it Take for Reagan to be on your "hot seat"?

We scored 11, in the first half last night. 5 in 1st quarter, and improved to score 6 in 2nd. 11. Go Frogs
  12. Fiscuits

Gracious, first Jared7 and now you. It is "You're" angry with "your" assertion.... I digress... Please do not forget about calm, distraught, afraid, courageous, bored, confused, empathetic and joyous. I do find it odd that any un popular opinion, about almost anything TCU related is labeled...
  13. Fiscuits

Beard Backers - What would it take for Chris to be on your "hot seat"?

It is Texas after all. The place where any one who is anything, goes to finally end their careers. (Just look at the oh so desperate, Gary Patterson as an example). However, what has Coach Beard done, really. One great season at TECH...cash'$ in for Austin and...? They let TCU back in the...