• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by fanatical frog

1. fanatical frog

FWST: TCU loss is on a coach for taking the ball away from a QB who should win the Heisman

Note to Coach Dykes and staff: 99.9% of the Horned Frog Nation are happy as a nine year old on Christmas morning to have you here and thank you for the truly amazing turn-around you've led this team to. Also, 100% of the Horned Frog Nation are disgusted with Mac Engle and would very much...
  2. fanatical frog

Week 14: Conference Championship Games Thread

Yes. It's that ole week in week out grind they used to say TCU couldn't handle.
  3. fanatical frog

At last.....somebody posted something all frog fans will agree with.
  4. fanatical frog

I would REALLY like to have a final four that Does Not include bama or THE Ohio State.
  5. fanatical frog

The Washington Post: In a 12-team playoff, will anyone care who wins a conference title?

I, for one, will always care about the B12 conference championship. I believe most others will also. And I believe this writer was having a hard time coming up with a theme for his required column and threw this out there in desperation.
  6. fanatical frog

2023 Recruiting Thread

Max is, without question, intelligent and articulate as well as wise beyond his years. Shouldn't be a total shock to learn he has career goals that do not include pro football.
  7. fanatical frog

GameDay at DeathStar

Well done Jet !
  8. fanatical frog

Last Touchdown

Yeah. I'm not either.
  9. fanatical frog

Max still not sure about next season

I like the sound of that.....I hadn't heard that, thanks for sharing.
  10. fanatical frog

Credit to Kaz Kazadi

I hope we can keep Kaz. He deserves much of the credit for our second half comebacks.
  11. fanatical frog

Last Touchdown

LHCGFP hated to run up the score, as do I. However, in years past our opponents KNEW we were going to keep it between the tackles (while trying to be good sportsmen and intending to hold the score down) and dang near tore some of our running backs heads off. Putting it in the air on...
  12. fanatical frog

Lance Leipold extension

Right there with you. I don't want Texas to have another shot at us.....I'll be a Baylor fan for a few hours tomorrow.
  13. fanatical frog

Lance Leipold extension

Right there with you !
  14. fanatical frog

Name Brand Bias

Good point. Same analysis could be applied to Ohio State and Michigan.
  15. fanatical frog

Very Interesting take on QBs hitting the portal after the season ends

A. I think so too. Probably not looking to replace Chandler so much as for insurance. B. C. and D. Agree on all counts.