• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by fanatical frog

1. fanatical frog

What happened to "Eight"

Been wondering that myownself for a while....I always enjoyed hearing his thoughts on stuff.
  2. fanatical frog

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

We need to hear from GSR on this.
  3. fanatical frog

No doubt. Of those 50,000 undergrads they get 500 or so undergrads out to a game......
  4. fanatical frog

I have no doubt we would be competitive in the B10....I just don't care for the idea of playing for a conference championship in the snow on a frozen field in front of 100,000 screaming drunks.
  5. fanatical frog

I like the B12 as it will be configured this fall. If we can keep that into the future and keep the ACC viable that would be my position "A". And I don't care at all to have TCU to have to go to Ann Arbor or Columbus or happy valley in November. And I don't want to ever be in the same...
  6. fanatical frog

A. Yeah, I don't either. There were some comments a couple days ago that Tech and TCU would have comparable TV audiences when they're both having success but Tech, with their way more living alumni would have higher lows than TCU. My thought on that is that Tech (when they're having...
  7. fanatical frog

Tech may never be good in the newly configured SEC.....so we can eliminate that criteria from the eyeballs consideration.
  8. fanatical frog

When the breakaway occurs it could be schools from each conference acting individually, not entire conferences breaking away. If it goes down like that then the Rutgers, Northwesterns and Vanderbilts may or may not be invited.
  9. fanatical frog

TCU vs USC again

Massey rankings has us at #1....aggies are 3....Dallas Baptist is 9....Texas is 27 and our conference opener, Kansas, somewhere around 150....I forget exactly.
  10. fanatical frog

TCU vs USC again

You can get live stats....go to TCU athletic website and find baseball schedule....find the current game and check to the right hand margin and you'll see an option for live stats. Otherwise, for most of the season you can get the games on HULU/ ESPN+.
  11. fanatical frog

TCU vs FGCU Game 2

Holy Mollie. Is dem de cardiac frogs or what. Wow !!
  12. fanatical frog

Benedict Patterson!

Also Justin Fuente.
  13. fanatical frog

ATT U-Verse

I just paid my first month for internet w/o tv....$27.35....I figured it'd be around 45-$50.
  14. fanatical frog

5-Star Alabama WR Snubbed Kalen DeBoer Before Flexing Lamborghini And Transferring To Texas

Per "sources"....the Roll Tide NIL organization just called an emergency meeting....attendance required.