• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by f_399

1. F

FWST: How’d Gary Patterson defend Kyler Murray and Tua Tagovailoa? We’ll find out

He couldn’t stop Baker mayfield and he had 2 chances in 1 season.
  2. F

ROLL CALL - PHOENIX - FROGLAW HAS A TEE TIME

Do club seats even matter for this game? Such an odd layout with it being a baseball stadium. TCU’s side is where all the temp bleachers will be
  3. F

Interesting post realignment stat......

OU dominates this conference but hasnt really done anytning outside of that A national championship by a big 12 team would be nice.
  4. F

The Deep Cuts...TCU Roster

We are down to our 3rd/4th string QB and 1 healthy RB?
  5. F

If I were Gary...

If i were in GP’s shoes, I would take a break. Not sure how I would handle losing both parents and having such a stressful job. Take a break after our last game. Let your coaches recruit, that’s something they are good at. Seriously contemplate his future and how much more he wants to...
  6. F

247 Sports: High Number Of Injuries Unlike Any Season Patterson Has Seen

Is this the first season after the renovated practice fields that were supposedly going to help decrease injuries as well as drain better?
  7. F

WV game is 11:00

Our Super Bowl is Baylor at this point. I can’t even fathom losing to Baylor.
  8. F

Offensive Coordinator candidiates

Is his family still living here?
  9. F

Other games (KState week)

UCF’s drive against temple around 8 minutes in the first quarter- their first TD. That’s how you run a no huddle, given they were hurrying up to not get a video review twice. It also helps when WR’s catch balls.
  10. F

Give Me 1 Player your Most Looking Forward to watching in the last 4..(Minus Collins)

Reagor is good but somehow I am not very impressed, yet. We have thrown the ball so much to him that he has all the chances in the word to make great plays and he has. But I seem to remember his drops more. We need other wr’s to step up or given the chance by coaches so we don’t look like a 1...
  11. F

Give Me 1 Player your Most Looking Forward to watching in the last 4..(Minus Collins)

#7 wr, Stephens? Tall wr caught a long pass vs tech that we never saw again after. We have players capable of doing that and we never see them again?
  12. F

Collins

Just as a college player, Boykin was more unstoppable but it’s also hard as he had doctson and a great o line
  13. F

Time to move Sewo....right now to DE...

His average is 3rd at best on our team, behind 2 other rb’s and shawn. Coaches were over using him or not using him properly. It has led to wasted downs and missed points.
  14. F

His size makes him less quick and nimble. His size was his hype but he is not running people over and he isn’t quick enough to avoid them. I am not saying be should move to the defense but he is not excelling at his current position and coaches seem to force the issue, just like they did with...
  15. F

Henry? How’s he doing? Cam newton rushed for more yards in 2017 Football knowledge? Please enlighten all of us lacking knowledge, how many successful rb’s over 6’ vs under 6’?