• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Endless Purple

1. E

Frogs Advance to Third Straight NCEA Semifinal (GoFrogs - Equestrian)

Did not see this article listed. Looking at the stats today (If I am reading this correct and it is over) TCU beat A&M to move on SMU beat Ok St to move on Looks like TCU-SMU for the title. https://gofrogs.com/news/2024/4/18/equestrian-frogs-advance-to-third-straight-ncea-semifinal.aspx
  2. E

DMN: A way-too-early look at TCU’s 2024 football schedule

I expect the defense to be improved and lead to a couple more wins at least. If red zone improves too, this could be a very good team.
  3. E

RE: UTube says TT and WV to the SEC.

How many 4+ million viewer games has Tech had during the regular season the past 10 years? (I use that number as it had been mentioned in many media discussions I have read elsewhere about media specific returns.)
  4. E

Fox Business: ‘Cavinder Twins’ reveal how social media shaped their future after gaining $1.7M in NIL: ‘It's a 40 year plan’

I am impressed. This is what NIL is supposed to be about. Earning money based on your image, whether sports specific or not, that had been banned in the past. NIL is not supposed to be about giving someone money just because they signed with a school or to get them to sign with a school and not...
  5. E

ESPN KF.c NCAA bracket challenge

Round of 16 has potential to add more separation. Some variations in the picks among the top teams.
  6. E

TCU Football: Date Set for Houston Game

Oh the life of the regular 5 day work week with PTO, sick leave, and benefits... Not me, no work no pay (unless you know someone hiring with all those benefits). Luckily I often don't work on Fridays.
  7. E

I have a 4.5 hour drive to get there, assuming no traffic. (and unknown work schedule this far out)
  8. E

Only problem I have is not knowing if I can drive to the game on a Friday.
  9. E

Trent Dilfer: CFB "super league" within 18-24 months?

Why is someone called locked on Big 12 based in Baton Rouge? LSU home territory...
  10. E

so the Big 12 helps take out ACC, then they get better treatment in the CFP contract
  11. E

NIL wont go away. Pay to play is not NIL though. Maybe that will get under control.
  12. E

I'm still with my original goal of seeing the top 32-36 names schools breakaway to form their moneyball league. Then all the rest can go back to college sports.
  13. E

Don't like the concept of a provision for further realignment as it seems that they would be accepting the unequal share just in the case of realignment. Do not accept guaranteed unequal revenue to begin with.
  14. E

Whole Hog Sports: Arkansas running backs coach Jimmy Smith resigns, reportedly to take job at TCU

Thanks. I ignore most politics as anything they say tends to make my life worse or is a completely irrelevant daytime soap opera comment with nothing to do with actual country operation.
  15. E

That would mean a lot more if they had played us more than once since 1996. TCU got good A&M stayed away