1. The KillerFrogs

Endless Purple's Recent Activity

1. Endless Purple liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread 2021 Frog Baseball (General).

No, but Mrs. Brewingfrog and I sat with a bunch of their hardcore fans at the Shriner's Tourney a few years ago. "Red Sector A" they...

Jan 27, 2021 at 8:56 PM
  2. Endless Purple replied to the thread 2021 Frog Baseball (General).

Saw an OOC series at Louisiana. Any one visit there for a game?

Jan 27, 2021 at 6:21 PM
  3. Endless Purple liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread 2021 Frog Baseball (General).

Personally, I would like to thank, with all of my heart, the wise solons who voted on and selected these Pre-Season All BIGXII players....

Jan 27, 2021 at 3:06 PM
  4. Endless Purple liked CardFrog's post in the thread 2021 Frog Baseball (General).

Betting the post season all Big 12 will look quite a bit different. scheiss em, Frogs will show them wrong.

Jan 27, 2021 at 3:06 PM
  5. Endless Purple liked GoFrog Yourself's post in the thread 2021 Frog Baseball (General).

https://gofrogs.com/sports/baseball/schedule/2021 Full schedule dropped today.

Jan 27, 2021 at 2:57 PM
  6. Endless Purple liked Paul in uhh's post in the thread FWST: Rep. Roger Williams, a TCU trustee, faces faculty vote over objection to Biden’s win.

Sooo much democracy has happened since Biden took office. Surprised Joe’s pen hasn’t run out of ink with all those democracy-laden...

Jan 27, 2021 at 2:50 PM
  7. Endless Purple liked Palliative Care's post in the thread FWST: Rep. Roger Williams, a TCU trustee, faces faculty vote over objection to Biden’s win.

Repression of thought and freedom of speech no matter the righteousness of purpose only leads to increased resistance and affirmation of...

Jan 27, 2021 at 2:46 PM
  8. Endless Purple liked CardFrog's post in the thread FWST: Rep. Roger Williams, a TCU trustee, faces faculty vote over objection to Biden’s win.

The point of all this is we are going down a slippery slope by allowing or setting a precedent that a vocal group whether we agree with...

Jan 27, 2021 at 2:44 PM
  9. Endless Purple liked gohornedfrogs's post in the thread FWST: Rep. Roger Williams, a TCU trustee, faces faculty vote over objection to Biden’s win.

Good. Good. Let the hate flow. So, you want more government control. Higher taxes. More regulations. Less individual and social...

Jan 27, 2021 at 2:43 PM
  10. Endless Purple replied to the thread FWST: Rep. Roger Williams, a TCU trustee, faces faculty vote over objection to Biden’s win.

I find these post (Tim Griffin's) to represent most democratic comments - totally without basis in fact but simply on emotion of not...

Jan 27, 2021 at 2:42 PM
  11. Endless Purple replied to the thread FWST: Rep. Roger Williams, a TCU trustee, faces faculty vote over objection to Biden’s win.

Fair answer. I try not to make strong judgements on things that affect others but not myself. The idea of the government forcing auto...

Jan 27, 2021 at 2:38 PM
  12. Endless Purple replied to the thread FWST: Rep. Roger Williams, a TCU trustee, faces faculty vote over objection to Biden’s win.

Am I on medicare? No What does that have to do with my statement? Are you a fan of the government saying you must buy from private...

Jan 26, 2021 at 10:21 PM
  13. Endless Purple replied to the thread FWST: Rep. Roger Williams, a TCU trustee, faces faculty vote over objection to Biden’s win.

I assume your talking impeachment. No. It is a divisive tactic used by democrats to cause disruption and stoke their egos (while...

Jan 26, 2021 at 5:22 PM
  14. Endless Purple replied to the thread FWST: Rep. Roger Williams, a TCU trustee, faces faculty vote over objection to Biden’s win.

You said you taught college history. I am guessing it was not early American history. I would also like to know which professors, do...

Jan 26, 2021 at 2:27 PM
  15. Endless Purple liked FrogAbroad's post in the thread Rose Bowl: anyone hear the Wisconsin radio call of the last few minutes?.

The 30-minute version...

Jan 25, 2021 at 10:57 PM