• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by EdKamen

1. EdKamen

Some Griffin Kell love

We've had a lot of surprises this season, but the biggest one to me has been the kicking game. Sandy has been spectacular, although we already knew he was good. But the biggest, pleasant surprise has been Griffin Kell. He showed signs last year. Dependable, for the most part. But this year he...
  2. EdKamen

Chuck O

Chuck hit the boards tonight, fellas.
  3. EdKamen

TCU vs Seton Hall Game Thread

Hey, from stem to stern, the Frogs kicked ass. Up and down in and out. Arizona ain't seen defense like this.
  4. EdKamen

Chuck O

My two cents ... If TCU is gonna beat Seton Hall and Arizona (which i think they can do) they need two things: 1) Is obvious, Miles needs to be on his game. He needs to score 15-20 in each game. None of this starting 0-6 from the field stuff. It will be over. But I think he's up to it. But...
  5. EdKamen

2022 Recruiting Thread

Even though it's for only one year, Alan Ali is a major stud O-lineman and is a great, perhaps overlooked, addition.
  6. EdKamen

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

Thanks guys!
  7. EdKamen

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

It may be helpful for the casual Forum visitor -- like me -- to know who is in the portal from TCU? Who's definitely gone, who's definitely staying? I've been looking around but I wanted to know the status of Morris, Johnson and Miller, in particular. Go Frogs!
  8. EdKamen

Chace Biddle is a Frog!

Dude's a stud. You guys need to lighten your asses up.
  9. EdKamen

Z Evans in the portal….

Zach Evans? Meet Johnathan Gray. I see a couple of 6-6 seasons at A&M in his future.
  10. EdKamen

Coach Dykes Officially Named ESPN

Hey, I hate this hire ... I hated it when the rumors started almost immediately. I was hoping for Justin Fuente myself. But this is what we got. My biggest concern is holding onto any of our running backs.
  11. EdKamen

Guys it's not that bad

You guys actually look at the depth charts going into the season? Bethley, Coleman, Daniels ... I believe I am missing someone else. Three/four studs. There were guys whose names I didn't even recognize out on the field today.
  12. EdKamen

Why is Gary's Secondary Clueless?

You surely know -- Froggy Style -- that the "air raid" offense has been around for 22 years, right? I guess Patterson hasn't adjusted since he's been a coach. The point is, Caesar was overmatched. And when Patterson gave him help, the Cal passing game went quiet. You guys who whine and...
  13. EdKamen

I hadn't realized Killer Frogs had turned into a dump on Patterson site.
  14. EdKamen

Who are you Froggy Style? If you even sniffed the campus of TCU, then your post is idiotic. If you just like to sound stupid, you have succeeded. No one is perfect. If if I had a college football team and needed someone to run my defense ... well, I think you get my point. Patterson doesn't...
  15. EdKamen

Ah, ok. Patterson doesn't know anything. Got it.