• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by easternfrog

1. E

ADJD & tech’s hc on Reddit CFB’s subreddit this week

Tech is Monday and ADJD is on Tuesday afternoon - interesting these guys are back-do-back days given the latest fracas but figure I’d share… you can check it out here and the CFB community is great for all things college football
  2. E

2 Baseball Season Tix For Sale - Pretty Good Seats

Thanks Gevanso for the interest, but I got a few messages out of the gate and have since been claimed in the order requested. Hope you get hands on some tickets this season and enjoy the stroll from home to Lupton - jealous!
  3. E

Thanks Peacefrog! Had them for years and love them - glad you had a sliver of enjoyment - RIP to the 2020 season
  4. E

Longtime out of state TCU baseball season ticket holder with 2 season tickets (including Globe Life series vs Nebraska) for sale in the upper deck, just above home plate and under the awning, so plenty of shade on hot days! Seats are in section 203, Row F - Seats 1 and 2 Not looking to...
  5. E

Season Baseball Tickets - Upper Deck under overhang

Hey All, Hopefully this is viewed but I have my two season baseball seats renewed - same location (section 203 (behind home plate towards first base line), row F seats 1 and 2) - the seats are awesome and provide great views while covered by the overhang/shade - had these since 2010 and they...
  6. E

Thank you all - apologies, tickets have been confirmed and are no longer available! I can say with certainty TCU15 code did not work, as tickets are not going to any aggies
  7. E

Have 2 seasons baseball tickets and won't be back for the season - they are section 203 (behind home plate towards first base line), row F seats 1 and 2. Asking to cover face-value of seats for season and you'll have first opportunity to reserve Regional/Super Regional seats if you'd like them...