• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Dr.HFroog

1. D

FWST: This former cheerleader broke barriers at TCU. Now he is coming back to share his story

Ron was a cheerleader when I arrived on campus in 1970. As far as I could tell no one thought a thing of it. Of course, our football team did not have a lot to cheer about, but the basketball team went to the NCAA tournament in March of 71. I guess I was too naive to notice the racial strife.
  2. D

TCU Basketball Trivia Question

The bottom of the SWC in 71 was the Longhorns, The Aggies, and The Razorbacks. The Frogs finished the season at 15-12 overall but won the SWC with an 11-3 records, the Bears of Baylor finished 10-4 in conference play for second place.
  3. D

TCU Basketball Trivia Question

Yes, what a great team coached by Johnny Swaim. Unfortunately, they ran into Notre Dame and Austin Carr in the NCAA first round in Houston. Carr put up 52 against our Frogs in Hoffheinz arena. (20 of 34 shots, 12-15 free throws) Those 52 are tied for 4th as most points scored by an individual...
  4. D

TCU KU Basketball - CBS

Of course you are correct... another horrible non-call ...
  5. D

TCU KU Basketball - CBS

At the time the play happened the refs did not even blow the whistle to call a foul. They let the Frogs play on but stopped the play when they saw Dickinson on the floor despite the Frogs going for a fast break. Dickinson's position was not in jeopardy and the play should not have been...
  6. D

Postseason Hoops thread & NCAA Tourney Challenge

what the heck was that call under our basket
  7. D

Don't think I've seen such one-sided calls since TCU played Notre Dame in Charlotte NCAA 2nd round game.
  8. D

Mike needs to drive on Timme and try to force a foul...
  9. D

AP: Miles leads No. 11 TCU past Oklahoma in a blowout victory

So glad I cancelled the Daily Rag after being a subscriber for 40 years about 4 years ago.... total waste of money.
  10. D

2023 Colorado game

I just looked at the Buffalos schedule for 2023....don't see many wins there for Deion. He's in the Big Time now!
  11. D

AP: No. 11 Kansas State faces No. 17 TCU following Nowell’s 20-point showing

Nowell has scored 88 points in his last three games....gonna have to stop him. He shot 58% of his threes against Texas.
  12. D

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

I was notified that I did not get tickets from the TCU "points" lottery. That's what I thought would happen as I'm just a fan, former long time season ticket holder (until the ticket office sold my tickets out from under me after I tried to add 4 end zone tickets to my 4 sideline season ticket...