• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Dman890

1. D

On3: TCU transfer QB Chandler Morris to visit South Carolina, per report

The article literally says he's visiting University of South Carolina and everyone is talking about Clemson like they are the same thing.
  2. D

If I Was Donati......

Except LSU wins NCs and we lose 65-7. There's a difference.
  3. D

Big 12 announces future football conference opponents

I think this is the new big 12 in a nutshell
  4. D

AP: Newcomers BYU, Cincinnati, Houston, UCF floundering early in Big 12 conference

All these adds were mediocre and proving to be true
  5. D

FWST: Dallas Mavericks waive former TCU basketball star point guard Mike Miles Jr.

I’m not sure 1 more year would’ve helped miles…that said it’ll be interesting to see where he gets picked up
  6. D

Austin American-Statesman: Battle for Friday night's lights: Prep coaches aren't fans of Big 12 commissioner's plan

To be fair I don't think Yormark is necessarily a fan of this plan either, but it's the only way to get money
  7. D

Breaking

The monty show?
  8. D

The Athletic: Big 12 recruiting without Texas, OU could put league’s reputation in peril

That guy is a [ Finebaum ]. That said we do need to recruit better
  9. D

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

I think adding a couple of state schools would bring a moment of excitement before we realize that none of the 4 corner schools are all that great. I would like more games in Boulder though.
  10. D

Sarloos

I think everyone that saw him toss multiple gopher balls and give up a run with the go ahead run coming to the plate. Time to pull him for sure but that’s not Saarloos mo
  11. D

Memphis Commercial Appeal: Big 12 commissioner visits Memphis for 'due diligence' as conference eyes expansion

It’s either people making stuff up for clicks or I could see pac 12 trying to counter the big 12 aggression with trying to make us look worse by considering [ Finebaum ]ty candidates
  12. D

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

They aren’t going to add any schools that don’t pay for themselves. I still think trying to incrementally get more for basketball is an interesting strategy to make up ground on big 10/sec but it’s such a tough needle to thread bc basketball only additions dilute the football brand.