• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by dkfrog

1. dkfrog

Georgia away games

Best comeback you’ve heard from opposing fans after being barked at?
  2. dkfrog

Shoutout to Coach Patterson

GP took this squad to a losing record and had been driving the program into the ground for 4 years. Including completely losing the support of the players. He recruited the players but that’s it. All credit to the players and the new coaching staff.
  3. dkfrog

Wolverines Digest: Be Careful What You Wish For

If I were on the Michigan side of things, I’d believe about 0% of what the TCU coaching staff says in the media in the week leading up to the game…
  4. dkfrog

NIL - How mu€h for Max to $tay?

You can take the NIL money you deserve and not be “all about the money”…
  5. dkfrog

What is your best Locker Room Speech

Hand the mic to Fig and watch the magic happen.
  6. dkfrog

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Not trying to get into a pissing match here. How do you know that “fact”? I would think that up and coming assistants (and even some established ones) would welcome the opportunity to coach talented players for a HC with a high profile. If for no other reason than to advance their careers.
  7. dkfrog

Who are any of the candidate’s talented assistants? You don’t think a guy with Prime’s network could put together just as good of a staff as anybody else on this list?
  8. dkfrog

Some of you are too blinded by the GP years to see that a CEO type HC (like Prime) with talented X’s and O’s Assistants is a very good result of this search. My #1 problem with GP over the past few years (and maybe longer) is that he was too interested in the X’s snd O’s to pay attention to the...
  9. dkfrog

Jerry Kill officially added

Someone who may actually be able to tell Gary no and have Gary actually listen....
  10. dkfrog

Season Ticket Holder Survey

Hire Grubes to DJ home games. Problem solved.
  11. dkfrog

Bye Cumbie

Sure?
  12. dkfrog

Bye Cumbie

Gary Patterson is the Jason Garrett of the TCU Horned Frogs. Don’t kid yourselves.
  13. dkfrog

NOW it's time to fire Cumbie. No more playing around

I’m going to go spend some time with my family. Anyone who puts the offensive performance at anyone’s feet but GP’s is either naive, short sighted, or blinded by past success. It’s on the head coach who controls everything.
  14. dkfrog

NOW it's time to fire Cumbie. No more playing around

You’re saying that Patterson is actually allowing Cumbie to run the offense the way he’d ideally like to? You’re full of it.