1. The KillerFrogs

DeuceBoogieNights's Recent Activity

1. DeuceBoogieNights liked Todd D.'s post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

"A random tweet". For crying out loud. I forgot the "i just ignore stuff I don't like and pretend it isn't true" mantra so many take...

Jun 1, 2020 at 7:45 PM
  2. DeuceBoogieNights liked Same Ole Wiley's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Holy diminished capacity, Batman! Never heard another president talk about needing to dominate Americans.

Jun 1, 2020 at 7:44 PM
  3. DeuceBoogieNights liked ifrog's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

2 days ago Trump retweeted a post that said: ‘the only good democrat is a dead democrat’ last night he called for ‘MAGA Night’ & cops...

May 31, 2020 at 5:34 PM
  4. DeuceBoogieNights replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

https://www.fox9.com/news/video-law-enforcement-fires-paint-projectile-at-residents-on-porch-during-curfew-in-minneapolis If these...

May 31, 2020 at 3:01 PM
  5. DeuceBoogieNights replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

OK, so let's go with you and say these people were breaking orders. You think the actions are justified? Yelling light em up and...

May 31, 2020 at 12:09 PM
  6. DeuceBoogieNights replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

https://dps.mn.gov/macc/Pages/faq.aspx FAQ: "Can I be outside my house (on my property) after 8 p.m. and before 6 a.m.?" "Yes."

May 31, 2020 at 11:31 AM
  7. DeuceBoogieNights liked netty2424's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

What does Clay Travis have to say about all of this?

May 31, 2020 at 10:06 AM
  8. DeuceBoogieNights replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

They were at home. The curfew is related to public places and streets. Not sure how you justify those actions.

May 31, 2020 at 8:13 AM
  9. DeuceBoogieNights replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

This is absurd. Cops aren't doing anything to help the situation. These people are allowed to be on their property. [MEDIA]

May 31, 2020 at 7:22 AM
  10. DeuceBoogieNights liked Todd D.'s post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Yes, thats the lesson to be learned here: Police are too gentle and don't have enough power.

May 31, 2020 at 6:33 AM
  11. DeuceBoogieNights liked frogtwang's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

If only there were non violent protests. I don’t know, maybe take a knee during a football game. I’m sure that will work and wouldn’t...

May 31, 2020 at 6:30 AM
  12. DeuceBoogieNights liked Same Ole Wiley's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

absolutely terrible take. And then you kept going.

May 31, 2020 at 6:26 AM
  13. DeuceBoogieNights liked Armadillo's post in the thread TCU Fall Semester.

God I would have a 4.0 GPA had they had this back in the early 90s. Instead I had something called a "blue book" and I had to memorize...

May 30, 2020 at 6:38 AM