Recent content by DeepEllumFrog

1. D

ACC officially votes to add Cal, Stanford, SMU

Both Tech and Baylor went into hock for theirs, that is why I was wondering
  2. D

ACC officially votes to add Cal, Stanford, SMU

How is Northwestern paying for it?
  3. D

Will you root for Texas to be SEC champions next year and beyond?

I wish them all the football success that Arkansas has enjoyed since they left the swc and moved into the sec
  4. D

AP: Potential new rivalries in Big 12 with Brigham Young becoming league's 3rd private Christian school

Let me guess. Your a Christian and this is your version of turning the other cheek.
  5. D

The hoodie with the sport coat though

Pure genius. On ESPN this am.
  6. D

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

So when are th Seems late. I mean they know how many they're going to get now if they win. And they have all the data from the customers.Why not tell people they have them or don't so they can be ready to make plans?
  7. D

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

When are they going to let us know about the natty tix? Would just like to know if I'm in or not.
  8. D

FWST: ‘Blessings come true.’ KaVontae Turpin joins Dallas Cowboys after troubles at TCU

I meant sensible folk. Besides- rehab or jesus is the pathway back from troubles for athletes. Those are your choices if you are "serious"
  9. D

FWST: ‘Blessings come true.’ KaVontae Turpin joins Dallas Cowboys after troubles at TCU

Other than the crazy Jesus talk, I hope he is on the right path
  10. D

GoFrogs: TCU to Face Texas A&M in Houston

The original sport could have been tiddlywinks for all I could tell from the article. But yes, we all know you like baseball...
  11. D

GoFrogs: TCU to Face Texas A&M in Houston

Not that they reference basketball in the article...