1. The KillerFrogs

CryptoMiner's Recent Activity

1. CryptoMiner replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Again lots of gaslighting and little substance as to the original story. What was “debunked” from the original story. I asked for a...

May 31, 2020 at 8:57 PM
  2. CryptoMiner replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

How does that “debunk” anything I posted? Seriously run down the list of facts as I did with TXs post. BTW some of your story you...

May 31, 2020 at 8:28 PM
  3. CryptoMiner replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Seriously the story was about data and who had control over that data.Nothing was “debunked” from whet I posted but please enlighten me....

May 31, 2020 at 8:12 PM
  4. CryptoMiner replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Or lets try it this way. he mentioned three “facts” each which was false. tell me the falsehoods in what I posted?

May 31, 2020 at 8:03 PM
  5. CryptoMiner replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

And are they? Idiot response. Oh wait you think they are telling the truth, Ha.

May 31, 2020 at 8:00 PM
  6. CryptoMiner replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

And I am trying to tell to quit spreading misinformation because you stated 3 things in your post: shop owner, attacked first and...

May 31, 2020 at 7:46 PM
  7. CryptoMiner replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

He admitted to the police he was trying to scare them away and he was not first attacked He chased them with a machete and that was in...

May 31, 2020 at 4:49 PM
  8. CryptoMiner replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Was not a shop owner, he attacked with a machete first and is in stable condition.

May 31, 2020 at 4:26 PM
  9. CryptoMiner replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Yeah just a little racist joke never hurt anyone. Idiot!

May 30, 2020 at 11:02 PM
  10. CryptoMiner replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

You are an idiot.

May 30, 2020 at 9:57 PM