• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Creeperfrog

1. C

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Thanks Quilter! It's funny, growing up i really disliked ginger ale and would hold my nose. I guess when you're hurting pretty bad its time to try anything.. Drinking it now and it is darning good. I couldn't find the candy or supplements at CVS. That little trip knocked me out. To Kroger tomorrow
  2. C

Anyone have a good remedy other than pepto or alkaseltzer for a messed up stomach. Like a hot toddy works on your throat, but something homemade for stomach and intestines
  3. C

Credit to Kaz Kazadi

Maybe more pro catholic than anything else
  4. C

Credit to Kaz Kazadi

True, but we also have a liquor store basically on campus.
  5. C

OT - Movies thread

Also, the song that starts his dance is this music video ab a tennis match. Is it just me or does the antagonist look a lot like Zava?
  6. C

OT - Movies thread

Oh eight, eight, eight.. Ok, beard is out of the box thinking. His show personality couldn't carry it and it would be tiresome of him and Jayne either breaking up/get back together or him always taking a backseat to her needs. Great supporting guy with few lines
  7. C

OT - Movies thread

There will be a spin off with either Roy, Rebecca, or Keely with lasso prob making surprise cameos
  8. C

MLB 2023 Thread

Are houston fans really that annoying to you? I would argue Philly, yankee, dodger would be way higher on that list. I don't see the annoyance you do, bc im a fan. I'm sure some astros fans would say the same thing ab the rangers. I still don't get your hate. We are both texas teams that don't...
  9. C

Colorado as the FOX BIG NOON Game?

How fast and how much to install a retractable roof?
  10. C

MLB 2023 Thread

Astros guy Diaz got his first major league home run and the dugout gave him the silent treatment for maybe 20 seconds. One of the many reasons I love baseball
  11. C

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

60 percent of the time, it works everytime
  12. C

Is this considered insider trading? Of course thats a joke, but I want my own informant. I guess it will have to be you 82 frog!
  13. C

We've got the meats...??
  14. C

Enjoyed their volleyball program, tho
  15. C

We talking Emory? They are very proud of being undefeated. Still have some murch that claims it