• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by CountryFrog

1. CountryFrog

FWST: TCU’s Kirk Saarloos suspended for ‘excessive expression,’ could miss regional game

Excessive expression sounds like a micro-aggression to me. Throw the book at him.
  2. CountryFrog

9PM Kickoff

Shocking take by you
  3. CountryFrog

COVID-19 Threads

You did punch a moving vehicle though, so not sure what's worse.
  4. CountryFrog

The Harris/Biden Administration: Coming Together to Build Back Better

From the party of eliminate guns because they're killing people comes this nonsense. I wonder what's killing more people? Drugs or guns?
  5. CountryFrog

9PM Kickoff

No
  6. CountryFrog

Those mostly peaceful protests probably have something to do with it.
  7. CountryFrog

I agree with both you and him unfortunately. I think the lack of family stability and moral values is a huge contributor to so many young people becoming so troubled. Like you, though, I don't know what the solution is at this point and haven't seen any actual solutions proposed. We're so far...
  8. CountryFrog

Well now you just sound like my wife
  9. CountryFrog

Says the guy who likes to occasionally use phrases like "aggrieved idiotic white people" to help back up his arguments.
  10. CountryFrog

I have no doubt you actually believe these things.
  11. CountryFrog

2 things I've learned in the past 24 hours: If you're for stricter gun laws then you're a freedom hating commie who only wants to enslave the populous. If you're against stricter gun laws then you're a terror loving psychopath who loves seeing children die. I can't imagine what it is that's...
  12. CountryFrog

No shortage of hypocrisy on either side. That's for sure. Just used at different times for different things.
  13. CountryFrog

That's certainly true. There's no one single underlying cause. But I do agree with the idea that the starting point is simply lots of people with little to no moral values. Some of this is also a numbers game. As the population continues to grow exponentially, it only stands to reason that...
  14. CountryFrog

Take it easy on him. It's been a rough couple years for all the people who told us how much better the country would be with Biden as President. All of those people have a good deal of pent up anger over how unbelievably wrong they were, even if they'll never openly admit it. Speaking of...
  15. CountryFrog

If you think guns themselves are the problem then I don't know how you solve that problem simply by pushing through more legislation. The guns aren't going away. So anyone who really wants one is going to get it. I'm all for making it more difficult for people to get guns, but pretending like...