Recent content by Chongo94

1. Chongo94

Spring football

2. Chongo94

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

Foundational?!?!
  3. Chongo94

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

I am probably the only one or one of the few ones, but I don’t see this as a huge huge loss. I mean, given how the defense played last year, it’s not like any player really covered themselves in glory and performance.
  4. Chongo94

UCF’s Walker transferring to TCU

Bring in a dude that can actually nail a jump shot consistently!!
  5. Chongo94

Anxious to hear

6. Chongo94

2023-2024 European Football Thread

No, still working, just checked. Won’t spoil it, it’s nothing big but it’s kinda neat for them.
  7. Chongo94

Anxious to hear

Burkley did not “catch on” after Tin Cup. Dude had been acting since the ‘70s and was fairly visible as one of those “that guy” actors throughout the ‘70s through to the ‘90s.
  8. Chongo94

OT - Movies thread

I was told it is really nothing like the trailers show and is more about journalism per se….?
  9. Chongo94

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Type in Leverkusen on Google and hit enter…
  10. Chongo94

OT - Movies thread

A TON of Easter eggs in episode 7. Final two episodes were awesome. The ending hints at all kinds of stuff. And if the next game takes up some of these things (supposedly the show couldn’t address certain things in much detail because they want to do them in the next game), well, that’s...
  11. Chongo94

OT - Movies thread

On episode 6 now, you will not be disappointed as it goes along although there’s not really skill development per se. There are a ton of Easter eggs though, you’ll definitely notice them.
  12. Chongo94

247 Sports: TCU LB Marcel Brooks thriving in new defense this spring

Hmmm, I’ll believe it when I see it.
  13. Chongo94

OT - Movies thread

First episode of Fallout wasn’t half bad at all. Did a good job with the vault stuff and music and making the Brotherhood of Steel look pretty cool. Be interesting to see how they do the Enclave and the larger wildlife down the road. May only appeal to those that have played the games but those...
  14. Chongo94

Spring football

It’s spring but the notes from Steven Johnson that Crypto posts are not building much confidence thus far in the offense. I know it’s early early early but still….