1. The KillerFrogs

Chico Dusty's Recent Activity

1. Chico Dusty liked Hemingway's post in the thread Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference.

Texas to the B1G snd OU to the SEC?

Jul 26, 2021 at 10:35 PM
  2. Chico Dusty liked froginmn's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

I did make scrambled eggs this morning, like I do every weekend day, but that typing still doesn't make sense. Now that I no longer...

Screenshot_20210725-101422_Gallery.jpg Jul 26, 2021 at 6:25 PM
  3. Chico Dusty replied to the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

My buddy went in Atlanta. I was roasting him when I realized he didn’t even really perform. It was a listening party for his new album....

Jul 25, 2021 at 12:11 AM
  4. Chico Dusty liked Paul in uhh's post in the thread Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference.

Sec is very top heavy.

Jul 24, 2021 at 6:51 PM
  5. Chico Dusty liked StinnettFrog's post in the thread Where do we end up...? Poll.

I didn't go to TCU, but I adopted the team when I moved here in 92 and almost everyone I know who lives in this area supports the Frogs...

Jul 24, 2021 at 10:20 AM
  6. Chico Dusty liked Peacefrog's post in the thread MSN: Big 12 Reportedly Considering Merger With Another Conference.

The teams that end up left out of the P4/P5 model need to be bold and change the whole approach to how games are broadcast. I have no...

Jul 24, 2021 at 10:14 AM
  7. Chico Dusty liked Eight's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

you sure you weren't looking in the mirror behind the bar?

Jul 23, 2021 at 12:15 PM
  8. Chico Dusty liked tcuwags's post in the thread Where do we end up...? Poll.

Let's start a conference of all Purple schools. Play all of our games on Nickelodian with all those cool effects. TCU Horned Frogs...

Jul 23, 2021 at 11:47 AM
  9. Chico Dusty liked CountryFrog's post in the thread Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference.

I'll just go ahead and do some real hard-hitting journalism and break the story that all 8 of the other Big 12 teams are "talking" or...

Jul 23, 2021 at 11:41 AM
  10. Chico Dusty liked More Frogs the Better's post in the thread Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference.

I doubt it's true that he doesn't care at all about TCU. He doesn't work here anymore so none of it is his obligation but part of his...

Jul 22, 2021 at 10:35 PM
  11. Chico Dusty liked TRF51's post in the thread Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference.

I am not sure if we will have a choice. I think we will take any power five and be very happy with it.

Jul 22, 2021 at 10:35 PM
  12. Chico Dusty liked Frog-in-law1995's post in the thread Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference.

What a fun thread. Look, I don’t know [ #2020 ] about scheiss, but this would be a real good year to go 11-1 or 12-0.

Jul 22, 2021 at 5:39 PM
  13. Chico Dusty liked CountryFrog's post in the thread Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference.

Thanks for acknowledging what I bring to the table here.

Jul 22, 2021 at 11:38 AM
  14. Chico Dusty liked Bob Sugar's post in the thread Houston Chronicle: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference.

Good point. I’d much rather watch TCU play Tulane at 11:00am than USC at 9:30pm. /s

Jul 22, 2021 at 8:55 AM