1. The KillerFrogs

Chico Dusty's Recent Activity

1. Chico Dusty liked Purp's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Sublime, Weezer, Candlebox, Collective Soul, Gin Blossoms, Smashing Pumpkins, Pearl Jam, RHCP, The Offspring, STP, Our Lady Peace... So...

Feb 16, 2020 at 10:02 PM
  2. Chico Dusty liked Eight's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

[IMG]

Feb 16, 2020 at 8:45 PM
  3. Chico Dusty replied to the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Def not grunge, but Oasis was 90s rock and I’m thankful for that. Madferit!!!!

Feb 16, 2020 at 6:43 PM
  4. Chico Dusty liked satis1103's post in the thread Ohio State player accusations.

Let me preface this by saying that there are plenty of true allegations of sexual assault, plenty of accused who don't think they did...

Feb 12, 2020 at 11:04 PM
  5. Chico Dusty liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread Ohio State player accusations.

People who are found to have clearly made false accusations of sexual assault should spend a LONG time in jail. I feel like that would...

Feb 12, 2020 at 11:04 PM
  6. Chico Dusty liked nwlafrog's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

I lost my granddad last Thursday. I was a pall bearer along with my 2 cousins (his “grand boys”). My grandfather retired from the US...

Feb 11, 2020 at 10:17 PM
  7. Chico Dusty liked RoyaltyWorePurple's post in the thread Basketball Program is back to Trent Johnson era levels.

I've watched kids with all the talent in the world flame out spectacularly because they simply didn't want to play/ do what the coach...

Feb 11, 2020 at 2:24 PM
  8. Chico Dusty liked RoyaltyWorePurple's post in the thread Basketball Program is back to Trent Johnson era levels.

When all you have is Bane as a shooter, you don't think the other team schemes defensively to eliminate him? I'd say it's worked pretty...

Feb 11, 2020 at 12:11 PM
  9. Chico Dusty liked CountryFrog's post in the thread Basketball Program is back to Trent Johnson era levels.

Didn't he win like 6 conference games TOTAL in 4 years including like 30 straight losses? We've already got 4 wins this season despite...

Feb 11, 2020 at 12:08 PM