• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by cheese83

1. cheese83

Buffs Beat: Op-Ed: College football's talking heads have lost their minds over Colorado vs. No. 17 TCU

The spin these guys are putting on everything is either going to pan out or they're going to be eating crow all year long.
  2. cheese83

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Also the draft, free agency, rivals, and the fact that a bad team can turn around and make the playoffs. Plus the stars.
  3. cheese83

Wonder how many of those are free T-Mobile subs? If you have a T-Mobile plan you get the MLS package for one year free.
  4. cheese83

Heartland College Sports: Colin Cowherd Predicts TCU Will Blow Out Colorado by Three Touchdowns Week 1

I just hope Chandler comes out and looks better than last season’s matchup vs CU. He needs to come out hot and light them up early. Hopefully KB sets up the first few series so he can get in a rhythm.
  5. cheese83

They're the poster child for programs like Indiana, Rutgers, Vandy, Minnesota, etc. You're not as safe as you think you are.
  6. cheese83

Haha, bro ain't leaving. He's waiting for his full comp package.
  7. cheese83

Sunday Ticket would be much higher if it wasn’t as expensive, I don’t think the Pac was going to charge $300+/yr. Plus RedZone is just a killer product and really all you need unless you really want to watch your out of market team.
  8. cheese83

He’s a PR/lobbyist, probably getting back end consulting fees from multiple law firms. They would love to bill FSU for a GOR challenge.
  9. cheese83

Big 12 put on notice

How does a school spend $650k on a weekend recruiting trip for one player? I’m assuming this doesn’t include just paying him or giving them gifts?
  10. cheese83

Yeah people are bidding for live sports bc people are forced to watch commercials & the ad space is valuable as hell.
  11. cheese83

And he gets like $50m a year from it, and you can get the whole package free this year with a T-Mobile account. So I bet their numbers are almost totally inflated.
  12. cheese83

KU vs TCU basketball

I'm pretty sure his injury has had an impact on his explosiveness, there have been multiple opportunities where I thought he was going to dunk it and it looks like his ankle is preventing that.
  13. cheese83

DMN: Texas high school football recruiting hurt by college football transfer portal, data shows

Or it’s the fact that it was always super hard to do and too many “coaches” sell people on unrealistic dreams.
  14. cheese83

Forbes: NIL Collectives And Jaden Rashada Show NCAA Rules Are In Shambles

To be fair if they unionize it could actually hurt some of the top earners if they got salary caps or minimum salaries. Will be interesting, Northwestern's group failed earlier and didn't that go to the Supreme Court?
  15. cheese83

Forbes: NIL Collectives And Jaden Rashada Show NCAA Rules Are In Shambles

Only way is if the players unionize, that’s the difference that hasn’t been brought up in this thread.