1. The KillerFrogs

CardFrog's Recent Activity

1. CardFrog replied to the thread 247 Sports: Patterson explains why TCU RB Zach Evans didn't play Saturday.

Bingo

Sep 30, 2020 at 11:03 AM
  2. CardFrog replied to the thread 247 Sports: Patterson explains why TCU RB Zach Evans didn't play Saturday.

Granted the last couple of years have been frustrating to an admittedly optimistic fan base as we Frog fans are, but I think the...

Sep 30, 2020 at 10:25 AM
  3. CardFrog replied to the thread YouTube: TCU fan during Iowa State game (humor).

Retired the logo as it was synonymous with losing. Happen to have that in a golf shirt however.

Sep 29, 2020 at 3:18 PM
  4. CardFrog replied to the thread Things you'd like during the UT Game.

Male or Female?

Sep 29, 2020 at 3:15 PM
  5. CardFrog liked Pure Purple's post in the thread Things you'd like during the UT Game.

#1 ~ A Resounding Victory! #2 ~ A Grey Goose vodka martini, straight up, with olives, but not dirty ~ If we don't!

Sep 29, 2020 at 3:15 PM
  6. CardFrog liked HFrog1999's post in the thread Where does LHCGP go?.

Good Grief. We lost one game in one of the worst years in recent memory. Get a grip! I’m just glad we got to see a game.

Sep 29, 2020 at 9:37 AM
  7. CardFrog liked FrogAbroad's post in the thread I wondered why Duggan didn't start while watching the 2nd half.

Any sports writer on Monday is smarter than any head coach on Saturday.

Sep 29, 2020 at 9:29 AM
  8. CardFrog replied to the thread Offensive line was not good.

While frustrating to watch sky is not falling. Wont be a bit surprised if we roll out of Austin with a W.

Sep 28, 2020 at 8:52 AM
  9. CardFrog replied to the thread How about an Iowa State look-a-like thread?.

My God if you scored points by being ugly ISU would win the Big 12 every year. Yikes.

Sep 25, 2020 at 11:01 AM
  10. CardFrog replied to the thread Utah threatening to join Big 12???.

TCU will never lead with butts in seats as we don't manufacture nearly as many alumni as other schools. However, I do believe we...

Sep 25, 2020 at 10:58 AM
  11. CardFrog replied to the thread How about an Iowa State look-a-like thread?.

Now that is Funny

Sep 24, 2020 at 12:39 PM
  12. CardFrog replied to the thread Depth Chart Released.

The depth chart is probably good for the 1st quarter or half, after that it may/will change. Lets just see what happens. It would not...

Sep 24, 2020 at 12:05 PM
  13. CardFrog liked ShreveFrog's post in the thread Depth Chart Released.

Tonto think Coach P send 'em smoke signals to wandering deer in running back herd. Also, Wyoming Frog contribute to global warming and...

Sep 24, 2020 at 11:59 AM
  14. CardFrog liked AroundWorldFrog's post in the thread ISU vs TCU prediction thread.

Fake punt

Sep 23, 2020