• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by bwood

1. B

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

We were at the game today and found it ironic all the OU homers in front of us were talking about was TCU was getting all the calls and the refs were purposefully screwing them on their way out of the big 12…. Wasn’t sure if they were watching the same game
  2. B

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

Snapper was pointed at a 45 degree angle from the time he set up, was obvious from row 50 in the stadium
  3. B

Uniforms?

Not sure how to embed tweet, but TCU was #1 on UniSwag ratings for this weeks jerseys.
  4. B

Gameday Thread: Frogs and Cougars in H-Town

Morris hit him in the hands on stride, what else do you want
  5. B

Super Regional Game 2 pushed back to 7:00

Beer sales will be high…. indiana special Olympics approves
  6. B

Super Regional Game 2 pushed back to 7:00

ESPN app says espnu/espn+
  7. B

Chairs???

Yes
  8. B

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Currently doing my CE to renew my license and that was one of the questions on the final review. Not illegal, but basically said many sellers just tell their agent to return them unopened so it can't be construed to violate Fair Housing Act if one of the losing buyers wants to cause a stink.
  9. B

LA Travel Thread

I feel ya…. Same ticket situation here.
  10. B

Need 2 if anyone has them

I have 2 extras in Section 233, Row 24 (TCU Allotment). Will sell for face value ($755) to a frog.
  11. B

Duggan is the Heisman: Prove me Wrong

In what most would consider a win for lil ol' TCU, per ESPN (following the ESPN 2022 The Home Depot College Football Awards): TCU, which just secured its spot in the College Football Playoff, led all schools with four honors: Max Duggan (Davey O’Brien National Quarterback Award), Sonny Dykes...
  12. B

What Happened to Hypnotoad?

Fail of the Bush push…
  13. B

TCU Uniform Colors?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">UNISWAG Uniform of the Week Countdown <br><br>#3 <a href="https://twitter.com/TCUFootball?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@TCUFootball</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/uniswag?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#uniswag</a> <a...