1. The KillerFrogs

Brog's Recent Activity

1. Brog replied to the thread Interesting post from Gary about attendance....

That sounds right, but somehow it looks to me like when we have one of those seasons by the time the next season rolls around it's...

Sep 22, 2021 at 9:02 PM
  2. Brog replied to the thread FWST: ‘No one comes to Texas for Fort Worth.’ SMU receiver Rashee Rice rips Fort Worth, TCU.

Through his abdomen, wasn't it?

Sep 22, 2021 at 6:40 PM
  3. Brog liked PurpleBlood87's post in the thread FWST: ‘No one comes to Texas for Fort Worth.’ SMU receiver Rashee Rice rips Fort Worth, TCU.

Never graduated and lived many places besides Fort Worth. I believe he was living in Dallas when he "shot" Kennedy.

Sep 22, 2021 at 6:37 PM
  4. Brog replied to the thread Ponies are coming.

And some were complaining about Chopped Liver's posts. You forgot that.

Sep 21, 2021 at 6:51 PM
  5. Brog replied to the thread White Out for SMU Game?.

Well, to be honest, I don't think the country is going to see how cool our white out turns out to be. What channel is it our game's...

Sep 20, 2021 at 6:18 PM
  6. Brog replied to the thread TCU vs SMEW Prediction Thread.

TCU Horned Frogs 35, SMUt 14.

Sep 20, 2021 at 2:44 PM
  7. Brog replied to the thread Disappointed in the Band.

But our band is much better at playing Clair de'lune and Moonlight sonata than the SMU band will ever be.

Sep 20, 2021 at 11:53 AM
  8. Brog replied to the thread Dear Football Team and Coaches,.

I forget. Remind me what our margin of victory was two years ago.

Sep 19, 2021 at 2:29 PM
  9. Brog replied to the thread DailyCal: Tale of the tape: TCU’s Max Duggan drives dagger into heart of Cal’s defense.

You know, of course, that there are petitions circulating demanding that USC drop the word "Southern" from their name. Just to say the...

Sep 18, 2021 at 4:20 PM
  10. Brog replied to the thread Disappointed in the Band.

OK, so are you going to tell us how long tenured the directors are, and how high their salaries are? If not, why bring it up?

Sep 18, 2021 at 12:24 PM
  11. Brog replied to the thread Sad goodbye to Ed Schollmaier.

Will always remember him sitting in that floor level chair right off the mid-court line and always staying until the end of the game....

Sep 16, 2021
  12. Brog posted a new thread.

Sad goodbye to Ed Schollmaier

It is with a heavy heart that we relay the sad news that Trustee Edgar H. (Ed) Schollmaier passed away this morning. Trustee...

Forum: Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum

Sep 16, 2021