1. The KillerFrogs

Brevity Frog's Recent Activity

1. Brevity Frog liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread FWST: Jim Schlossnagle’s lateral move from TCU to Texas A&M is all about timing | Opinion.

Next time, he should run it by Brevity Frog first...

Jun 20, 2021 at 8:55 AM
  2. Brevity Frog liked Peacefrog's post in the thread FWST: Jim Schlossnagle’s lateral move from TCU to Texas A&M is all about timing | Opinion.

On the one hand I have a good team, Chuck. On the other hand I have mayonnaise, Chuck.

Jun 20, 2021 at 8:53 AM
  3. Brevity Frog liked The Artist Formerly Known as PhormerPhrog's post in the thread FWST: Jim Schlossnagle’s lateral move from TCU to Texas A&M is all about timing | Opinion.

Do you like one or two orangutan testicles in your martini, Chuck?

4. Brevity Frog liked PurpleBlood87's post in the thread FWST: Jim Schlossnagle’s lateral move from TCU to Texas A&M is all about timing | Opinion.

I'm driving my go kart made of pickles with a chicken dressed in Kurt Thomas uniform in the passenger seat, Chuck.

5. Brevity Frog liked The Artist Formerly Known as PhormerPhrog's post in the thread FWST: Jim Schlossnagle’s lateral move from TCU to Texas A&M is all about timing | Opinion.

I coached college basketball a long time, Chuck. The best shooter I ever saw was an ostrich. He could shoot the three like a chihuahua...