1. The KillerFrogs

bleedpurple's Recent Activity

1. bleedpurple liked Big Frog II's post in the thread Injuries vs SMU.

Our pride was also injured.

Sep 23, 2019 at 6:02 PM
  2. bleedpurple liked Frog-in-law1995's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Be whatever you feel. I just don’t want to read most of that crap.

Sep 22, 2019 at 10:59 AM
  3. bleedpurple liked QuilterFrawg's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

I'm gonna hide out in here. It's ugly out there. Will be for a while, I fear.

Sep 22, 2019 at 10:58 AM
  4. bleedpurple liked Shorty's post in the thread The Sewo Pass Play.

So many people in the recent wild frog thread were saying the formation needs a pass/pass threat because we only ever run Sewo to the...

Sep 22, 2019 at 9:01 AM
  5. bleedpurple replied to the thread Houston vs Tulane.

He was better than rick. That’s for sure.

Sep 20, 2019 at 4:28 PM
  6. bleedpurple liked Limp Lizard's post in the thread Our weakest Link - prefered 4 wideouts for SMU.

I just can't see it as merely talent. The receivers would not have been recruited if they could not catch the ball. They just need to...

Sep 20, 2019 at 8:32 AM
  7. bleedpurple liked SnoSki's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Got my heart racing with adrenaline today after having to yell at a neighbor down the road for being a lazy idiot. Was doing my daily...

Sep 19, 2019 at 4:29 PM
  8. bleedpurple liked netty2424's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

[IMG]

Sep 19, 2019 at 8:25 AM
  9. bleedpurple liked Mean Purple's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

Murder, She Wrote

Sep 18, 2019 at 10:32 PM
  10. bleedpurple liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread Has anyone seen my specialty plates?.

[MEDIA] Dumbest thing Tech ever did.

Sep 18, 2019 at 10:24 PM
  11. bleedpurple liked Bob Sugar's post in the thread Unusual movement?.

[IMG]

Sep 17, 2019