• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Bill Bozeat

1. B

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

Relative who is D1 head coach. Was on Coaches committees with Schloss, told me today Schloss will take a SEC job... book it.
  2. B

TCU at KSU Game #3

I now know with 100% confidence that I dont Know squat about baseball
  3. B

Question for baseball experts. Saw the dust-up between Van Horn and Vitello. What's the relationship with Vitello and Schloss? Also saw Josh Elander is an assistant at Tennessee
  4. B

TCU VS texas game 2

Do what I am doing...hiding the diamond underneath her seat
  5. B

Thank You TCU Students and Fans

And for reference and context it wasnt even close to the crap and mayhem I have experienced at ANY sporting event I have attended at Texas Tech in Lubbock
  6. B

Thank You TCU Students and Fans

It was wild and loud for the whole game. There were a couple of blowhards trying to instigate with anyone wearing orange. But it was a few instances and didn't over shadow the overall dominating noise and excitement generated by the large student population in attendence
  7. B

In former Coaches news

Mike Petersen former WBB coach is now head coach of Atlanta Dream after the HC left to take Baylor Job. David Patrick asst under Dixon with ties to Australia left Arkansas to coach at Oklahoma Didn't realize he left UC-Riverside
  8. B

Nephew is head coach at D1 private school on East Coast. He is only given 7.2 scholarships And can't compete with small state schools in his league who have full scholarships available and state tuition His previous job was at private school that is D1 Basketball power. He didn't have all...
  9. B

Whose private Jet does the team fly on? That can't be standard at all schools
  10. B

GoFrogs: Beach Volleyball headed for NCAA championship tourney

Is there such a thing as Director of VB and can this guy look over the whole program?
  11. B

TCU at WVU baseball #3

Question about game WV pitcher with 1st and 3rd when the game was still close. Tries to pick off runner on first. Throws it wildly into Rt field. Gets taken out of game immediately Did he throw pick off on his own? Was he directed to throw over to hold runner and just made a bad play? Given how...
  12. B

ArkansasRazorbacks.com: Razorback Men's Golf Signs Transfer From TCU

Best thing to do is put Bill out to pasture and bring back the Texas Tech coach to where he wants to be. Let him figure out the practice facility issues and save on Bill "recruiting" trips to Europe yearly
  13. B

TCU Golf 2020-2021

To do it without player input would be fireable or in his case forced retirement but it wouldn't be the first time he went rogue
  14. B

The Transfer Portal claims another one...

While losing coach Miller seems like a big blow to some. How many signing misses does he attach too. Seeing how he was here the whole time and given Bane is the only hit. I think his leaving gives us new hope.
  15. B

The Transfer Portal claims another one...

Hope he brings in another stud recruiter. And continues the play upgrade. Needs a couple more 6'8" forwards