1. The KillerFrogs

Big Frog II's Recent Activity

1. Big Frog II liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread Gundy's contract reduced by $1M and one year following internal investigation.

Oklahoma St will immediately get worse the minute Gundy is gone.

Jul 4, 2020 at 9:57 PM
  2. Big Frog II liked CountryFrog's post in the thread Gundy's contract reduced by $1M and one year following internal investigation.

This is neither a punishment to Gundy nor the University seeking to do anything right. These are two sides who don't much care for one...

Jul 4, 2020 at 9:57 PM
  3. Big Frog II replied to the thread Fred's at TCU.

I am not sure opening up a restaurant at all until you can have 100% capacity is a smart thing to do.

Jul 4, 2020 at 10:41 AM
  4. Big Frog II liked YA's post in the thread Fred's at TCU.

Failure in less than 6 months

Jul 4, 2020 at 10:40 AM
  5. Big Frog II replied to the thread Don't place your bet on a 2020 football season.

i do not agree with that graph because I don't think that many people were even infected back then. As more and more people went about...

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:46 PM
  6. Big Frog II replied to the thread Heads may explode, Redskins starting the process to change their name.....

The Washington Generals.

Jul 3, 2020 at 1:24 PM
  7. Big Frog II liked froginaustin's post in the thread Heads may explode, Redskins starting the process to change their name.....

How about "Foreskins"? Dan Snyder is definitely a prick.

Jul 3, 2020 at 1:24 PM
  8. Big Frog II replied to the thread Season Ticket Seat Upgrades?.

Can I have a flagpole?

Jul 2, 2020 at 6:58 PM
  9. Big Frog II liked Wexahu's post in the thread Don't place your bet on a 2020 football season.

It's worth mentioning that despite having the two of the five largest metro areas in the country and now the 3rd most "cases", Texas is...

Jul 2, 2020 at 6:57 PM
  10. Big Frog II replied to the thread Don't place your bet on a 2020 football season.

The masks rule is the right thing to do. It will take a while to see the results, but we were headed to the abyss.

Jul 2, 2020 at 4:35 PM
  11. Big Frog II liked Sweat Equity's post in the thread Don't place your bet on a 2020 football season.

@LVH in 3...2...1...

Jul 2, 2020 at 4:34 PM
  12. Big Frog II liked YA's post in the thread Don't place your bet on a 2020 football season.

Governor Abbott orders that everyone wear masks statewide

Jul 2, 2020 at 4:34 PM
  13. Big Frog II replied to the thread Fox 4: TCU announces plans for fall classes.

The faculty needs to pull their heads out. I cannot imagine the pressure Boschini has been under since March. I can't comprehend it....

Jul 2, 2020 at 2:05 PM
  14. Big Frog II liked Sweat Equity's post in the thread Fox 4: TCU announces plans for fall classes.

It is nuts how the fear - real or artificial - has impacted people's lives. I mean, just last week, Dr. Boschini was minutes away from a...

Jul 2, 2020 at 2:00 PM
  15. Big Frog II replied to the thread Texas A&M placed on probation for recruiting violations.

Aggies cheating is redundant.

Jul 2, 2020 at 1:59 PM