1. The KillerFrogs

Big Frog II's Recent Activity

1. Big Frog II replied to the thread Hoops Expectations.

I think we need to be in the middle of the pack in the Big 12 this year. We are not the worst team for sure. I still contend that this...

Dec 12, 2019 at 2:23 PM
  2. Big Frog II replied to the thread My Theory: Delton and GP’s Calculated Plan.

I would have rather been 8-4 than 5-7. Of all the grad transfer QB's we seemed to have picked someone who could not do the job.

Dec 12, 2019 at 8:28 AM
  3. Big Frog II liked tetonfrog's post in the thread TCU/Winthrop thread.

We would be a top 10 team with those guys IF 1) Fish was healthy 2) Noi was interested 3) Davis would've learned not drive to the hoop...

Dec 11, 2019 at 9:52 PM
  4. Big Frog II liked 4th. down's post in the thread TCU/Winthrop thread.

RJ is bringing his game up. If he keeps this trend going, could be our best player by Big 12 tournament time. Looks like Jamie putting a...

Dec 11, 2019 at 9:51 PM
  5. Big Frog II liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread TCU/Winthrop thread.

You left out “drastically”.

6. Big Frog II liked Brog's post in the thread TCU/Winthrop thread.

Yeah, 6 of 25 (!) from three point range, 8 of 17 free throw shots. Both have to improve.

7. Big Frog II liked Paul in uhh's post in the thread Curtis Luper's name floated in New Mexico coaching search.

We would miss Luper. Great recruiter and his RBs have been pretty good for the most part.

Dec 11, 2019 at 7:20 PM
  8. Big Frog II replied to the thread TCU/Winthrop thread.

Winthrop is not a bad team. Got to play hard the entire game.

Dec 11, 2019 at 7:19 PM
  9. Big Frog II liked Raw Frog's post in the thread Could GP be waiting for a Joe Brady type situation to develop?.

With the wealth of knowledge and experience that our group of assistant coaches have accumulated under Gary, maybe we should start a...

Dec 10, 2019 at 6:54 PM
  10. Big Frog II replied to the thread 2020 Recruiting Thread.

That's certifiable.

Dec 10, 2019 at 3:59 PM
  11. Big Frog II liked Eight's post in the thread FWST: TCU men’s basketball has seen its entire 2018 class enter the NCAA transfer portal.

good question and the easiest answer is that tony benford and duane broussard have just joined the program and they have a solid...

Dec 10, 2019 at 2:55 PM
  12. Big Frog II replied to the thread Longhorns vs Aggy @Dickie’s Arena attendance....

Didn't look too much different than ours. Texas fans were clearly the majority by a lot.

Dec 10, 2019 at 2:53 PM
  13. Big Frog II replied to the thread Coby Boulware transferring.....

So we're saying the grass is not always greener.

Dec 10, 2019 at 1:45 PM
  14. Big Frog II liked Purp's post in the thread We just ignoring Rhule trying to play a concussed Brewer today?.

When trolls like Will show up I will make the incontrovertible point that in absolutely none of those cases did TCU leadership at any...

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:59 AM
  15. Big Frog II liked Eight's post in the thread We just ignoring Rhule trying to play a concussed Brewer today?.

fairly sure less that the settlement paid so far by baylor to the coeds assaulted, then there was that cat's owner, then the family of...

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:58 AM