1. The KillerFrogs

berryfrog95's Recent Activity

1. berryfrog95 replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Man.....Killingsworth Court getting more foot traffic than the S&W FF forum!

May 31, 2020 at 7:44 PM
  2. berryfrog95 replied to the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

So has this officially ended Covid-19???

May 31, 2020 at 4:31 PM
  3. berryfrog95 liked steelfrog's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

It’s events like this that very likely are what got trump elected in the first place. Obama certainly didn’t Inoculate us against these...

May 31, 2020 at 4:30 PM
  4. berryfrog95 liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

And who's blind? 1. Precisely nobody is supporting a person because of "party" (at least on the Republican side) 2. He is not like...

May 31, 2020 at 4:29 PM
  5. berryfrog95 liked Double V's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

So you start the post by comparing our current President to the actions of Hitler, then end it with "now is the time to stop the...

May 31, 2020 at 2:23 PM
  6. berryfrog95 liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Why are these celebrities promising to bail out these white supremacists and far right fascists? I thought Hollywood and Kapernick were...

May 31, 2020 at 2:06 PM
  7. berryfrog95 liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

You disagree, that's fine. It's bizarre to me that a coach (or anyone for that matter) who may have spent most of his life...

May 31, 2020 at 1:18 PM
  8. berryfrog95 liked jake102's post in the thread ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football.

Interesting. Will probably call and cancel my renewal. See no point in keeping them and potentially seeing one or two games. Only...

May 31, 2020 at 8:58 AM
  9. berryfrog95 liked Spike's post in the thread ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football.

Horrible business decision by the school. Same year that we went to Memphis and sat on the front row of the UGA side. Good times! Got...

May 30, 2020 at 10:20 PM
  10. berryfrog95 liked HToady's post in the thread ADJD Says "Probable" that only 50% or 25% for Football.

I'm confused....when I sell my tickets to opposing fans should I ask for half as much or twice as much?

May 30, 2020 at 4:58 PM
  11. berryfrog95 liked LVH's post in the thread FWST: TCU football players asking coaches to show support following George Floyd’s death.

Minneapolis = Democrat mayors, 12 democrats, 0 republicans and 1 green party member on the city council, democrat governor, democrat...

May 30, 2020 at 4:26 PM
  12. berryfrog95 liked HFrog1999's post in the thread Poll: TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals.

I’m just pissed because I had great seats in the old stadium. We got screwed on the reseating. I’ve been upgrading every year trying...

May 30, 2020 at 2:09 PM
  13. berryfrog95 replied to the thread AP: Big 12 announces $37.7 million per member payout.

Versus cut us some big time checks!

May 30, 2020 at 1:57 PM
  14. berryfrog95 replied to the thread Poll: TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals.

holding steady at 81.8% renewals with 9% saying they’ll buy less tickets. So, let’s say 80% renewal of 30,000 normal TCU season ticket...

May 30, 2020 at 1:53 PM