• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by bc puckett

1. bc puckett

Damonic Williams to enter transfer portal

I'm sure many more states will follow. https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/39967961/virginia-law-allows-schools-pay-athletes-nil
  2. bc puckett

Coach Avalos' defense

Hopefully not an 11:00 a.m. kickoff
  3. bc puckett

GoFrogs: Texas Tech at TCU Baseball Series Preview

Seriously? Was Schloss a great coach who put the program on the map? Absolutely. Was it time for a lot of reasons to move on? Probably. But there seem to be a whole lot of people on here who quickly forget that KS took this team to Omaha last year and finished as the number 4 team in the...
  4. bc puckett

Spring football

Proving once again that there may not be dumb questions but there are definetly dumb answers.
  5. bc puckett

RE: UTube says TT and WV to the SEC.

Can you try posting this again in English?
  6. bc puckett

2024 MLB Thread

He’d have a better shot if he blamed his barber
  7. bc puckett

Clemson Files Suit Against the ACC

I remember Nebraska joining the Big 10 and then getting booted out of the AAU so the conference didn't really have to come up with an excuse for adding them which always seemed very well timed. Of course $$$ will always trump everything else. I was just looking forward to the tap dance they...
  8. bc puckett

Clemson Files Suit Against the ACC

Has the Big 10 waived their AAU requirement?
  9. bc puckett

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Kansas Preview

For most of the season yes but not Friday night which is when you posted the comment I replied to.
  10. bc puckett

Right. But not tonight
  11. bc puckett

Why because the pitchers gave up 3 runs? Sorry but I think most fans would take that every game.