1. The KillerFrogs

bc puckett's Recent Activity

1. bc puckett liked TCUClint's post in the thread YouTube: Coach P’s NIL-cantation.

GP seeks advice for TCU’s NIL problems from beyond the grave! [MEDIA]

Sep 20, 2021 at 12:47 PM
  2. bc puckett liked More Frogs the Better's post in the thread Week 3 / Bye Week Games Thread.

I guess that is the best result for us going forward but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that absent some poor officiating, Boise likely...

Sep 18, 2021 at 11:31 PM
  3. bc puckett liked Pharm Frog's post in the thread Week 3 / Bye Week Games Thread.

Still saying it should have worked out better. Run the damn ball and bleed out the TO’s and you probably still score a TD. So much dumb

Sep 18, 2021 at 11:20 PM
  4. bc puckett liked ATC Frog's post in the thread Week 3 / Bye Week Games Thread.

Refs robbed Boise of a TD and it was costly

Sep 18, 2021 at 11:14 PM
  5. bc puckett liked Frog-in-law1995's post in the thread Week 3 / Bye Week Games Thread.

Boy I was really looking forward to that OU Nebraska game. But, Gus Johnson. Guess I’ll look for a This Old House rerun.

Sep 18, 2021 at 11:42 AM
  6. bc puckett liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread DailyCal: Tale of the tape: TCU’s Max Duggan drives dagger into heart of Cal’s defense.

Signed, Titania McGrath -Director of Non-Binary Athletic Cooperation and Consensus Building

Sep 18, 2021 at 10:28 AM
  7. bc puckett liked TCUClint's post in the thread YouTube: West Virginia calls Cincinnati.

Big 12 Orientation - Part 3! Marvel as I eat skyline chili. [MEDIA]

Sep 17, 2021 at 12:14 PM
  8. bc puckett liked The Frog to be Named Later's post in the thread Stolen Golden Retriever / Suburban of Former TCU Soccer Player Near Woodshed.

Moose doesn't get a vote because he's a cat person. #nttawwt

Sep 16, 2021 at 2:44 PM