• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Baylor Dan

1. Baylor Dan

Frog and Pony Show 2K23

This is bad news for TCU because SMU carries the DFW market and always has going back to the days of James and Dickerson. Fritz Von Erich also played there and they are getting a lot of positive pub from the Iron Claw movie. The ACC will merge with the B1G and or the SEC so SMU is in a much...
  2. Baylor Dan

Thank Baylor

I got out.
  3. Baylor Dan

Thank Baylor

I watched the NCG for 1 minute.
  4. Baylor Dan

Thank Baylor

They get more DFW and Houston viewers. How convenient you left those out.
  5. Baylor Dan

Thank Baylor

I’ll guarantee you Baylor brings more TV viewers. That’s why the Big 10 has become an option.
  6. Baylor Dan

Thank Baylor

If the Big 12 is able to poach some of the Pac 12 schools you can thank Baylor. They are responding to Baylor’s discussions with the Big 10. Yormark knows he has to do something to keep us and also if we leave they will need those schools to help fill the void.
  7. Baylor Dan

Total BS

Oh he’s a winner. Be proud.
  8. Baylor Dan

Total BS

Popeye the sailor man. D+ rated hire by many experts. This is Patterson’s doing.
  9. Baylor Dan

Total BS

They held every play. Also should’ve been a false start on the last play. The guy on the right moved his feet. Conference should nullify the play.
  10. Baylor Dan

Total BS

Dykes is a fraud. This game proved Aranda is the real deal. The refs never called holding. Happened every play. Dykes taking advantage of the Big 12 cheating. I hope beyond hope that Baylor accepts the invite from the Big 10. If not move to the SEC. We dominated this game and anyone watching...
  11. Baylor Dan

Thank the refs

Well those were legit penalties on TCU. Game should’ve never been close. A fortunate bounce in the end zone cost us 7.
  12. Baylor Dan

Thank the refs

The refs handed TCU that game. Shouldn’t even count.
  13. Baylor Dan

TCU Left out again?

Basketball baby! And we have a former SEC coach leading the football program.
  14. Baylor Dan

TCU Left out again?

This is wrong to even bring up. Those things happened a long time ago. I could bring up the fact that TCU’s team was busted for dealing drugs a few years ago.
  15. Baylor Dan

TCU Left out again?

Yeah well I’m not those guys. Sorry.