1. The KillerFrogs

BankerFrog's Recent Activity

1. BankerFrog liked HG73's post in the thread Most astounding anti-TCU StarT article yet.

She a man.

Jul 7, 2020 at 2:01 PM
  2. BankerFrog liked Brog's post in the thread Most astounding anti-TCU StarT article yet.

We may think it's questionable journalism, but listen, this guy who wrote it for the Startlegram has been here in Fort Worth almost a...

Jul 7, 2020 at 2:01 PM
  3. BankerFrog liked HToady's post in the thread Most astounding anti-TCU StarT article yet.

Well now I know why the first African American President for 8 years did nothing for African Americans....

Jul 6, 2020 at 11:20 AM
  4. BankerFrog liked Todd D.'s post in the thread Most astounding anti-TCU StarT article yet.

Wow, once we get back to capacity, our crowds during third down defense is going to look like a veritable scene right out of Triumph of...

Jul 6, 2020 at 11:20 AM
  5. BankerFrog liked Frog-in-law1995's post in the thread Start of a Trend? *5 Basketball Player to Howard.

That’sthejoke.gif

Jul 6, 2020 at 11:15 AM
  6. BankerFrog replied to the thread OT: Smoker Recommendation.

This. Haven't shown the fiance how easy it is, great to just hang in the backyard with some beers and the dog

Jul 2, 2020
  7. BankerFrog liked CardFrog's post in the thread OT: Smoker Recommendation.

I get it. Have a smoky mountain and SWORE I would never use a pellet, then I was at a friends house who had one and saw how easy it...

Jul 2, 2020
  8. BankerFrog liked Ron Swanson's post in the thread OT: Smoker Recommendation.

I just thought the joke was funny, I don’t really have a problem with them. I’ve never actually used one.

Jul 2, 2020