• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by BAM Frog

1. BAM Frog

ADJD (Donati) will be on the TICKET 1310AM in DFW today 1230pm CT (Friday August 18)

What happened to them? I missed the transition but have not been impressed with the replacements. Feel like we have the vacation replacement hosts. Edit: Google is your friend. Contracts were not renewed. Sticking point was them wanting to do outside media activities, namely a podcast. Dan and...
  2. BAM Frog

2024 Recruiting Thread

The guy in front of him was Tyler White. He was one of the top kicker/punters in the country and is now kicking for the Aggies. Made 79 of 81 extra point attempts and 10 of 12 field goals, including a 55-yarder.
  3. BAM Frog

Sports & Spectrum: TCU star Kendre Miller, a 'follower of Christ,' hopes to be cleared for championship game

About 5 1/2 min before halftime. Came in for one ineffective run and then wanted no part of a swing pass the next play. Didn’t come back in after that.
  4. BAM Frog

ESPN coverage last night

Very creepy. And when you consider the context in which it happened; after a big play with your wife right there… Guy may have some serious issues.
  5. BAM Frog

ESPN coverage last night

Good. I guess just not where I am looking.
  6. BAM Frog

ESPN coverage last night

How is he not getting blasted for this?
  7. BAM Frog

Former Staff Destinations?

What about Chad Glasgow? Anyone heard anything on him?
  8. BAM Frog

2021-2022 Transfer Portal Thread

Sorry if posted elsewhere but he is on a visit there this weekend. Rumor is he may be taking Riley Dodge with him.
  9. BAM Frog

4 tix to SMU for sale

I have two in Sect. 235 if anyone is interested. PM me.
  10. BAM Frog

2022 Recruiting Thread

He’s a CB in the SL system. Likes to be physical and jam at the line. Fun to watch. I was really impressed with the decision making by the new QB, Kaden Anderson. He really only learned he was going to be the starter a couple of weeks ago when Ewers left. The kid stepped up tonight.
  11. BAM Frog

2022 Recruiting Thread

Chace Biddle
  12. BAM Frog

GoFrogs: No. 4 Soccer vs. No. 13 Georgetown NCAA Tourney Preview

https://gofrogs.com/coverage Should be able to stream from this link. My daughter was watching on the go heels TV app earlier today. I believe UNC is streaming all games because they are playing in NC.
  13. BAM Frog

6A State Championships...

Apparently he wants to go to Clemson??
  14. BAM Frog

6A State Championships...

#14 (the DB with the one-handed INT) also played WR some. I don't know why SLC kept throwing at him. #4 was the better matchup to throw against. Klubnik is deceptively fast. I was talking to a buddy today that said he runs track and anchored the 4x400 as a Sophomore. 247 says he ran 51.52 in the...