• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by BABYFACE

1. BABYFACE

New TCU NIL initiative

I think the point is that some posters tend to walk the negative line.
  2. BABYFACE

New TCU NIL initiative

Go Ricky Chicken!
  3. BABYFACE

Christmas Lights in Fort Worth

I don’t think it has been that way in a while. It seems a sizable portion of the old residents moved out or passed. Some of the newer homeowners there don’t have the same zeal towards Christmas decorations.
  4. BABYFACE

FWST: Sources: Ex-TCU coach Gary Patterson has talked to Texas about joining football staff

I can see GP doing the analyst thing if is not quite ready to move on from FB.
  5. BABYFACE

FWST: Sources: Ex-TCU coach Gary Patterson has talked to Texas about joining football staff

It’s Muck, I am not buying pertaining to sources. He always throws stuff against the wall and hope it sticks. He misses 95% of the time. GP and Kelsey went visited Deloss Dodds a few weeks ago. Supposedly a connected source at the other board said GP was in CDC’s suite. GP shot down the rumor...
  6. BABYFACE

RA'SHAAD SAMPLES - crootin'

CDC is pissed he didn’t think of that. $$$
  7. BABYFACE

Lincoln Riley to USC

How can anyone take this clown seriously?
  8. BABYFACE

Las Cruces Sun-News: Jerry Kill to take over New Mexico State football program

I don’t disagree with what is being said, but y’all are a buzzkill. Kill just wants to get back into coaching. He is 60 and probably would like to get in 4-6 years before hanging it up. NMSU can only go up. My op is That he sn’t trying to win a NC or set the world on fire, just do what he...
  9. BABYFACE

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Those recruit rankings are weighted to heavy pertaining to measurables. Thus, a team full high star recruits, runs the risk of ending up with a team full of great athletes but only half are good FB players.
  10. BABYFACE

Lafayette Daily Advertiser: What Florida, LSU coaching candidate Billy Napier said about job interviews

I guess some feel that if they keep mentioning their dislike, that somehow Donati will change his decision on who to hire. Mind of laughable.
  11. BABYFACE

Interesting piece in the Athletic this week

Unless it has changed,18-54 is where most advertising is targeted. 18-33 is about branding and growing your customers. 34-54 is where the buying power is.
  12. BABYFACE

I have no problem with Herman as a coach at all. The issue is apparently he’s just a big D bag and he would wear his welcome out. That is the knock on him.
  13. BABYFACE

He kind of is, but might be the best candidate if Napier deal doesn’t get done.. I don’t think Campbell is coming here. Some may prefer Sonny as the top choice.