1. The KillerFrogs

BABYFACE's Recent Activity

1. BABYFACE replied to the thread Andy Dalton and Cowboys 20 point comeback.

Yeah, but it somehow worked, Heim.

Sep 20, 2020 at 4:35 PM
  2. BABYFACE liked Frognosticator's post in the thread Andy Dalton and Cowboys 20 point comeback.

Weirdest on-side kick I've ever seen.

Sep 20, 2020 at 4:34 PM
  3. BABYFACE liked Moose Stuff's post in the thread Andy Dalton and Cowboys 20 point comeback.

Worst attempt at covering an onside kick I've seen in a long time by the Falcons.

Sep 20, 2020 at 4:34 PM
  4. BABYFACE liked HFrog1999's post in the thread TCU vs Iowa State Game Week.

Let’s just play the game. I really don’t care if we win or lose. I just want to them to be able to play

Sep 20, 2020 at 3:51 PM
  5. BABYFACE liked Eight's post in the thread FSU's HC Norvell just made Chris Thomsen's move uncomfortable..

maybe, norvell is lying about having covid after watching the tape of his quarterback and offensive line against georgia tech

Sep 20, 2020 at 3:50 PM
  6. BABYFACE liked AroundWorldFrog's post in the thread OSU: Take a moment to read about Rowdy, who lost his life Bull Riding.

It's a tragedy when anyone this young loses their life.

Sep 20, 2020 at 2:36 PM
  7. BABYFACE replied to the thread FSU's HC Norvell just made Chris Thomsen's move uncomfortable..

Lying makes one susceptible to Covid?

Sep 20, 2020 at 12:50 PM
  8. BABYFACE liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread FSU's HC Norvell just made Chris Thomsen's move uncomfortable..

The cop in question is going to jail, and will be raped repeatedly until the process becomes fatal, or he hangs himself. I imagine the...

Sep 20, 2020 at 12:48 PM
  9. BABYFACE liked Wexahu's post in the thread Saturday college football thread.....

Baylor

Sep 19, 2020 at 10:08 PM
  10. BABYFACE liked CountryFrog's post in the thread Saturday college football thread.....

Oh no! Fans going nuts on social media! Let's get really worried about the future of the conference now!

Sep 19, 2020 at 5:03 PM
  11. BABYFACE replied to the thread Saturday college football thread.....

Come on man.

Sep 19, 2020 at 5:02 PM
  12. BABYFACE liked Endless Purple's post in the thread FWST: TCU, UT soccer players kneel during national anthem of TCU’s first fall sporting event.

I had been trying for the last few season to get to a game, but not now. I support the cause of fixing issues with brutality and...

Sep 19, 2020 at 2:19 PM
  13. BABYFACE liked HFrog1999's post in the thread FWST: TCU, UT soccer players kneel during national anthem of TCU’s first fall sporting event.

I agree with most of what you said, however the Breanna Taylor killing is straight up BS. Her boyfriend had every right to protect...

Sep 19, 2020 at 2:18 PM
  14. BABYFACE liked Westsider's post in the thread FWST: TCU, UT soccer players kneel during national anthem of TCU’s first fall sporting event.

I kinda view kneeling like Monica Lewinsky..... it’ll blow over.

15. BABYFACE liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread FWST: TCU, UT soccer players kneel during national anthem of TCU’s first fall sporting event.

No. I don't. If you wish to speak of law enforcement issues without a racist tinge, such as the Hooters Massacre, or the ("Botched")...