• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Atomic Frawg

1. Atomic Frawg

MBB: TCU vs Pepperdine

A lot more energy and movement in this game. It's leading to rebounds and vetter defense so far.
  2. Atomic Frawg

FWST: Gary Patterson built TCU football through methods now unwelcome in sports | Opinion

Tendencies and habits in certain situations. We all have them, and he has 20 years worth of film on him that other coaches can diagnose. That's why it's important to bring in new people, who you trust enough and are willing to push back, to help identify and break up the tendencies. Bump had...
  3. Atomic Frawg

Frogs v Southern Miss. Golden Eagles

I didn't like our defense losing players in the post and giving up dunks. The switching/communication needs to get better. Turnovers, in general, make me pull my hair out. Otherwise, I was pleased with the effort and energy. Ready for the comp level to step up some.
  4. Atomic Frawg

Players DO NOT want Sonny Dykes !! They are insisting on Deion.

I guess many of you weren't around when the players basically chose Patterson because they wanted to play for him, and for some 15 years or so it showed. Don't be quick to disregard player input.
  5. Atomic Frawg

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cowboys

I'm not greedy, I'll take the two TDs we just made and have faith that we'll beat Kansas.
  6. Atomic Frawg

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cowboys

My soul is hurting right now. Yet I remain hopeful. Lord, I need a sign.
  7. Atomic Frawg

TCU athletic drpartment can suck a fat one. Piss off Donati you cretin scum

And that's it in a nutshell. If you don't like wearing a mask at a place that requires them, don't go. If you don't mind wearing a mask, put one on and go on in.
  8. Atomic Frawg

FWST: Clemson’s Tony Elliott responds to being linked to TCU coaching search

People on here are talking as if Clemson fell off the map. They are 6-3, with losses to (1) Georgia, (21) NC State, and (25) Pitt, and they can still make their championship game.
  9. Atomic Frawg

Gameday Thread: TCU vs #14 Baylor (Kill-er edition)

I was halfway kidding. :oops:
  10. Atomic Frawg

Anyone else get the feeling the next time we see MD may be in the transfer portal?
  11. Atomic Frawg

Have I mentioned that the refs are...never mind.
  12. Atomic Frawg

There's still time for a 360.
  13. Atomic Frawg

Normally in that situation we would've taken a knee and gone to the half. That was a solid drive to get points on the board before the half.
  14. Atomic Frawg

Aeebthwse holding calls the the "happens every down type" or legit holds?
  15. Atomic Frawg

Did I mention the refs are really involved today?