1. The KillerFrogs

Atomic Frawg's Recent Activity

1. Atomic Frawg liked Ron Swanson's post in the thread What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?.

You know, you just gotta put your nose to the grindstone, work hard at it and you can accomplish anything you set your mind to.

Apr 4, 2020 at 12:04 AM
  2. Atomic Frawg replied to the thread What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?.

I finished Ozark's last night. It's solid. Gonna rewatch The Wire to see qhat little nuggets I missed since HBO is giving it up for free.

Apr 3, 2020 at 9:47 AM
  3. Atomic Frawg liked Eight's post in the thread What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?.

wait a few weaks, the italian army may have a going out of business sale soon

Apr 2, 2020 at 11:07 PM
  4. Atomic Frawg replied to the thread FWST: NBA bound? Here’s what TCU’s Kevin Samuel is saying about his looming draft decision.

Any word on whether he's staying or going yet?

Apr 2, 2020 at 4:57 PM
  5. Atomic Frawg liked SuperBarrFrog's post in the thread What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?.

Just realized I never watched the most recent season of Peaky Blinders. Hell yes.

Apr 1, 2020