• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by arizonafrog12

1. A

KU vs TCU basketball

This is a huge issue. How many games would we have won if we had decent FT shooters?
  2. A

KU vs TCU basketball

don’t understand leaving a timeout on the board when you need one good shot… not like we would’ve hit it anyways with how we shot tonight
  3. A

KU vs TCU basketball

Hello An-Cap… hope we can be civil tonight and put our forces together to help TCU win
  4. A

FLM: No. 7 Kansas State, No. 15 TCU ready for key Big 12 battle

I don’t know… nobody else is playing good on the team and they’re not injured so… again, I hope it turns around because we are on a downward slope right now
  5. A

FLM: No. 7 Kansas State, No. 15 TCU ready for key Big 12 battle

Not gonna say anything in fear of being shouted down by the old guard, but sheesh… hope y’all are right about being better when we’re back healthy
  6. A

TCU at OSU Game Thread

Too bad you couldn’t will us to victory. Maybe if someone stepped up in the first 7 minutes of the game we would’ve won. Now, back to bed with you… the nurses will be by later to check on you
  7. A

TCU at OSU Game Thread

Have you not seen An-Caps posts?
  8. A

TCU at OSU Game Thread

Living rent free in that old, nasty head.
  9. A

TCU at OSU Game Thread

Hmm… did I say we suck? I know reading comprehension is hard for you…
  10. A

TCU at OSU Game Thread

You love excuses. What’s new
  11. A

TCU at OSU Game Thread

Love it when the entire season depends on one player
  12. A

WV Sports: WVU’s Jimmy Bell Heated with TCU Fans Postgame

That big and still a momma’s boy…. Tell yo mamma to not talk smack on the road to opposing students…
  13. A

BIG 12 SEC today

Sure, we CAN beat anybody but we seem to always go two steps forward against good teams and one or two steps back against poor teams… I trust our team to do better playing a top 10 team than a bottom 10 team in CBB at this point
  14. A

BIG 12 SEC today

I’ll say it again, this team is way too inconsistent to be near the top of the Big 12 and go far in the tournament. We have the players to beat this poor MSU team… too bad… maybe Jamie will have them ready next year
  15. A

BIG 12 SEC today

Oh I know… I love it and think it’s been great, but it does seem to create the possibility of injuries because we are so out of control at moments…