• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by ARFrog

1. A

TCU Uniform Colors?

I’m wearing a shirt with this logo to the game this Saturday!
  2. A

GoFrogs: Baseball at No. 16 Dallas Baptist Preview

Makes no sense to me! I’m in Little Rick where it is blacked out and all the Bally channels have MLB games on.
  3. A

When will tickets go out?

Got mine today in Little Rock and received a bonus seat to all six games! Actually a screwup and the seat is on the other side of the stadium, Section 101. So if your tickets are in Section 101 look closely. I mailed them back to the ticket office so don’t worry.
  4. A

How-To Report Bad Ads/Redirects

It’s so bad I had to reload four times just to post this. If this doesn’t get fixed I’m gone. Tired of it. This is the only place I have trouble.
  5. A

You can't take drinks out of ACS?

At halftime I wanted to show a first time visitor the outside of the stadium's west side. I had a bottle of water and he had a souvenir cup refilled with water. The security guard clearly said I was fine but my friend had to pour out whatever was in the souvenir cup since he couldn't tell what...
  6. A

Fayetteville

I had no problems with the Hog fans around me last year on the east side although a few were more vocal than I'd prefer. Living in Little Rock I had expected to see a stream of cars on I-30 while driving down to the game and back. I saw very few. It led me to the conclusion that most of the...
  7. A

How are you driving to Arkansas game?

This is also the way I would go if I were driving from DFW. I-49 is a very pretty drive especially for all you flatlanders...
  8. A

TCU Sections in Arkansas?

My seats are in 511. Sections 509-512 in the upper NW corner of the stadium and Section 111 below them are the visitor sections.
  9. A

2018 Recruiting Thread

And where is Alabama?