• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by agentfrog11

1. A

TCU vs Texas Tech MBB Game

You would think the refs would call one moving screen my techs center. Just one time but no.
  2. A

247 sports says changes might happen at coordinator(s) in next 24 hours

Well I posted the article on here if anyone wanted to read it. If you don’t then don’t. Get your info wherever and how y you want. I found it interesting and posted.
  3. A

247 sports says changes might happen at coordinator(s) in next 24 hours

https://247sports.com/college/tcu/article/tcu-horned-frogs-sonny-dykes-coaching-changes-221728115/
  4. A

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

I understand that OU is good on offense, but 62 points. Wow. D Coordinator has to go.
  5. A

The announcers said it right can TCUs D stop OU. The answer is a hard no. Embarrassing calls in the D. Still playing 15 yards off the ball.
  6. A

Fire Joe Gillespie

How could they when are manhandled and the LBs are in the wrong place. Sad
  7. A

Fire Joe Gillespie

Not sure how the D coordinator doesn’t get that 3 d lineman vs 5 o linemen doesn’t work. No pressure at all.
  8. A

To be really honest did anyone actually think this team would be competitive on the road in Oklahoma. Nothing that this team has shown this season would make me think they would.
  9. A

We have 3rd and 3 and OU puts 8 in the box, blitz and a fumble. OU 3rd and 3 and we have 5 in the box, no pressure and first down. Wow.
  10. A

On the defense it’s just that the players are in the wrong place to make plays all the time. The scheme just doesn’t work.
  11. A

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Baylor, Whatever Its Called Now Edition (Nov 18, 2023; 2:30PM)

Unbelievable that the online couldn’t lean forward for half a yard. Wow
  12. A

Gameday Thread: TCU on the Dark Side of the Moon, World Series Hangover Edition (Nov 2, 2023; 6PM)

They just showed the 3rd down replay where we tried to run the ball up the middle. It showed that the center was blocking the nose guard and then released him to block the blitzing LB. Then the NG tackles the RB. That is the blocking scheme for this offense. Wow bad
  13. A

Gameday Thread: TCU on the Dark Side of the Moon, World Series Hangover Edition (Nov 2, 2023; 6PM)

3 dline on a 4th down and short again. And shocking Tech gets the 2 yards.
  14. A

If not Dykes then what are the options?

Wow I was asking about needed changes. Head coach or coordinators and I get hostility that this is a stupid question. This board is awesome with the ability to put people down and absolutely say nothing. Southpaw f off.
  15. A

If not Dykes then what are the options?

An honest question, if we are done with Dykes and the staff then what the options? Who would be an upgrade?