• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by AEAfrog

1. AEAfrog

Daryl Washington back with Cardinals

Supposedly the release was due to lack of agreement on financial terms. Assume the Cardinals wanted a discount since he hasn't played in three seasons.
  2. AEAfrog

Tallahassee Democrat: TCU guard AJ Alix to join Seminoles

What is the prognosis on Pebley going forward? Seems like there must be a make or break moment coming soon.
  3. AEAfrog

More OU problems

There are miles of differences between how OU and Norman handle discipline issues and what happened with Baylor and Waco. The mere fact that this is being talked about as it happened and not months down the road is a stark contrast.
  4. AEAfrog

Seattle looks to dump Boykin

Jimmy Garropolo was also a second round pick. The fact that New England hasn't traded him should tell you they view him as Brady's successor.
  5. AEAfrog

It does if you draft that QB in the second round. That's a high value pick for a guy you don't plan to use.
  6. AEAfrog

If Seattle spends a draft pick on Davis Webb (likely to require a second round pick), it says more about their commitment to Russell Wilson than anything else.
  7. AEAfrog

National Top 25

Agree except for Texas and Florida being ranked that high. Can't wait until those two get knocked off...
  8. AEAfrog

WFAA: TCU student found dead at home near campus

QUOTE(Shaboozie @ Jan 18 2010, 11:52 PM) 505326 The only question I have with that story is, How can someone duct tape themselves to a bed? I think the suggestion is that the individual was not necessarily duct taped against their will, not that they somehow did it themselves. Only possible...
  9. AEAfrog

bad news

QUOTE(Mateo Grande @ Dec 22 2009, 02:50 PM) 484799 Newhouse, one of our CB's, or Turner are the only options if you can be believed. Horrible if true but won't have a big impact on the game. Christian is also a senior. Could potentially be Richmond as well. The "always leaving it all on the...
  10. AEAfrog

bad news

QUOTE(Purple4Life @ Dec 22 2009, 02:45 PM) 484790 Young is a junior. My immediate thoughts were also Turner. But like I said, I'll worry about it when I see an official report. No offense to the threadstarter, but I don't worry myself with rumors. My mistake. Had thought he was a senior all...
  11. AEAfrog

bad news

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Dec 22 2009, 02:42 PM) 484786 I wouldn't say we have depth at those positions. Unlike at RB. Jimmy Young is also a possibility.
  12. AEAfrog

bad news

QUOTE(Frog123 @ Dec 22 2009, 02:37 PM) 484775 I'm sure the name will surface when it's the right time. It's not my place to give names but one of our seniors will miss the bowl game due to injury. It's at a position with depth so we are ok but you have to feel bad for the guy. He is going to...
  13. AEAfrog

purplemenace = purple cancer

QUOTE(Scarface @ Nov 22 2009, 08:35 PM) 453418 How gay. Just because you have a thing for him doesn't mean he is not a part of the rivals.com conspiracy that we ALL know exists. Would you do us all a favor and go throw Superfrog some votes rather than wasting our time?
  14. AEAfrog

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Nov 22 2009, 08:18 PM) 453406 I happen to know Jeremy personally and he is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. You are a [ profanity ]. +1
  15. AEAfrog

QUOTE(Scarface @ Nov 22 2009, 07:48 PM) 453386 Its a conspiracy and the pm staff are participants.