1. The KillerFrogs

4 Oaks Frog's Recent Activity

1. 4 Oaks Frog liked The Bad Guy's post in the thread 247 Sports: Ex-first rounder Josh Doctson opts out of 2020 NFL season.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this was his last chance.

Aug 8, 2020 at 1:29 PM
  2. 4 Oaks Frog liked Double D's post in the thread FWST: Intent matters, and Gary Patterson can’t ever say that word.

Muck-a-Mucil right on time!

Aug 8, 2020 at 1:26 PM
  3. 4 Oaks Frog liked BrewingFrog's post in the thread FWST: Intent matters, and Gary Patterson can’t ever say that word.

With the same patented results!

Aug 8, 2020 at 1:26 PM
  4. 4 Oaks Frog liked Mean Purple's post in the thread FWST: Intent matters, and Gary Patterson can’t ever say that word.

On another note: EAD, Muck.

Aug 8, 2020 at 1:25 PM
  5. 4 Oaks Frog replied to the thread FWST: TCU’s Tom Hoge makes PGA Championship debut hoping to make more than just the cut.

Opps! Posted in a wrong thread. Was intended to welcome recent Denton area committ to Lady Frogs BB GO FROGS! BEAT EVERYBODY! Spit Blood...

Aug 7, 2020 at 2:56 PM
  6. 4 Oaks Frog replied to the thread TCU to allow 25% crowd capacity.

I screamed in agreement with your last sentence!!!!! I go back to the time when 12,000 people would have been considered a fair size...

Aug 7, 2020 at 2:46 PM
  7. 4 Oaks Frog liked Big Frog II's post in the thread TCU to allow 25% crowd capacity.

At 25% we can certainly spread out enough. What is that about 12,000 people? I wonder how they are going to divide up the tickets?...

Aug 7, 2020 at 2:37 PM
  8. 4 Oaks Frog liked Sweat Equity's post in the thread TCU to allow 25% crowd capacity.

Now it is public. Let's just hope for a season; fans in the stands, second.

Aug 7, 2020 at 2:36 PM
  9. 4 Oaks Frog liked Mean Purple's post in the thread END RACISM painted on campus.

I'm gonna summarize this thread. So we stay on track and Hollins and his teamates good work don't get pitted. The only way through this...

Aug 7, 2020 at 2:33 PM
  10. 4 Oaks Frog replied to the thread END RACISM painted on campus.

At one time, when someone wrote Black Lives Matter on a street or building, it was a message. It had meaning. It was a cry for justice...

Aug 7, 2020 at 2:29 PM
  11. 4 Oaks Frog liked TRF51's post in the thread END RACISM painted on campus.

Yes, I don’t agree with BLM the organization and everything they stand for. I obviously agree that Black Lives Matter.

Aug 7, 2020 at 1:56 PM
  12. 4 Oaks Frog liked TooColdU's post in the thread END RACISM painted on campus.

To the Pit! [ATTACH]

upload_2020-8-6_22-48-26.gif Aug 7, 2020 at 1:55 PM
  13. 4 Oaks Frog liked tcumaniac's post in the thread END RACISM painted on campus.

The problem is that BLM (while a perfectly fine phrase on its own) has been hijacked by an anti-American, Marxist organization that...

Aug 7, 2020 at 1:31 PM
  14. 4 Oaks Frog liked Frog-in-law1995's post in the thread UConn cancels football season.

UCONN? If a tree falls in the forest...

Aug 6, 2020 at 3:57 PM
  15. 4 Oaks Frog replied to the thread FWST: TCU’s Tom Hoge makes PGA Championship debut hoping to make more than just the cut.

Very good news! A new Frog! You can never have too many Frogs... GO FROGS! BEAT EVERYBODY! Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!

Aug 6, 2020 at 3:55 PM