• The KillerFrogs
BABYFACE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mike, can you use my ticket for the New Mexico game? If so I'll ask Chip to put it in will call at the ticket office in your name. I hope you were joking about me getting you in trouble with your wife?
    Mike I need your phone number. I had it but my phone broke down. I had to get a new phone and lost the numbers. Thanks. Rick Hosea ricksterh
    Sounds cool. I appreciate that. I am always buying extra tickets in addition to our season tickets for games. I try to get as many new people to games as I can.
    Mike, I've got an extra ticket for Wyoming. If you can use it let me know and I'll ask Chip Heiss to put it in will call at the ticket office for you. Hope all is well and I plan to make it up for BYU. Rick Hosea
    If it works with your schedule maybe you all could meet us at TCU around 1:30 - 2. The bus leaves at 3. We have richmondfrog and her husband and her college roomie and kodiak who said they would like to join in.
    Mike, it looks like I could use a ride to the luncheon. I'm staying at the Omni downtown for Thursday and Friday night.
    Saturday I switch over to the Courtyard Marriott on University. My old college roomie Boog Powell is driving in that am and we are going out to TCU. We plan to have a little tailgaite starting around 1:30 or 2 and then we are catching the bus over to Cowboy...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…