• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by 10 Key Frog

1. 10 Key Frog

Men on college rifle teams

TCU is one of, if not the only college team that competes as an all women’s team. It’s primarily a coed sport, but I think we keep ours as women's to help with title IX considerations.
  2. 10 Key Frog

2023 TCU Baseball Thread

They’re allowed to step off once per at bat. Otherwise it’s a punishment Of I think an automatic ball. Thats why you kept seeing Arkansas pitcher lob the ball to first baseman later in game with runners on, because there’s no limits to amount of times you can attempt pickoffs and it resets...
  3. 10 Key Frog

Other Games: Big 12 final conference weekend

Then turns around and gives up a lead off homer to Tech to make it 10-2
  4. 10 Key Frog

Football Season Tix renewal

304 is armchair and was sold out Friday morning
  5. 10 Key Frog

Mobile Safari Users (and everyone else) Please Read

Just did the same since I was still having redirects this morning. No redirects now, so seems it’s something in killer frogs skin.
  6. 10 Key Frog

Boykin...

Look at Boykin’s twitter. He’s been trying to sell his crotch rocket and 4 wheeler in the past week or so.
  7. 10 Key Frog

Season Tickets

You can call/use website and have them left for you at a FedEx Ship & Copy store. My FedEx guy automatically just re-routed mine to the one near me. They had a whole stack of the ticket envelopes there when I went to pick mine up last night. Those are spread more widely.
  8. 10 Key Frog

Swim Team Rumor

And even if so (which I don't think it is), why not choose to add Men's Soccer for the male sport. No new facility needed except perhaps a locker room, etc. That would mitigate his crazy $150M cost considerably.
  9. 10 Key Frog

Seat Cushions - Worth it?

This is the biggest reason we do it. It defines the seat from inevitable encroachment from neighbors. We've had too many experiences in our sports lives where 5 people try to cram into 4 seats (especially when kids are involved) and seat creep happens.
  10. 10 Key Frog

2017 color block chart

Well you're in luck if you're on the west side and being told to wear purple 4 of 6 games. I wish if we insist on keep doing color blocking to just have 3 color block a year, one white out, one purple out, one black out. Rest are free game for whatever TCU merchandise you prefer that day.
  11. 10 Key Frog

Has this ever happened??

Per Cohen it is a first.
  12. 10 Key Frog

2017 TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

Welcome to 302. My renewal slot is tomorrow but I likely renew unless something more attractive is there when my time comes up.
  13. 10 Key Frog

Rumors

So what email should I send to ask about the rumor that Craig James killed five hookers while at SMU?