• The KillerFrogs

Postseason Hoops thread & NCAA Tourney Challenge

Chongo94

hmmmm....could he possibly be referring to a distraction that isn't there and didn't buy in?
Season 11 Wow GIF by One Chicago
Ben Stiller Agree GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

LisaLT

thought every woman watched those shows and had a collection of beth dutton t-shirts.
I still don’t know what it is. Or Beth Dutton t-shirts. Is that a Texas thing?

I like the FAHERTY brand tho. And I’ve been watching Narcos and Fauda lately. Is that comparable to grays

TCU shot 74% from the line AzST 67%

Not great but nut as bad as people saying
@Virginia Frog That 74% free throw shooting along with only 5 turnovers and 14 offensive rebounds were the statistical winners that saved the game last night. I am thankful for them canning 20-27 at the line and those other two stats.

Last edited:

Chongo94

I still don’t know what it is. Or Beth Dutton t-shirts. Is that a Texas thing?

I like the FAHERTY brand tho. And I’ve been watching Narcos and Fauda lately. Is that comparable to grays
Be glad you don’t, she’s one of the most cringiest, unlikeable characters of all time. She’s extremely toxic yet every woman in Texas seems to think she’s a “Queen.” She’s a character on the show, Yellowstone.

Fauda is legit, love that show, and Narcos, especially when they get to Mexico.

Eight

Be glad you don’t, she’s one of the most cringiest, unlikeable characters of all time. She’s extremely toxic yet every woman in Texas seems to think she’s a “Queen.” She’s a character on the show, Yellowstone.

Fauda is legit, love that show, and Narcos, especially when they get to Mexico.

L2dpcGh5LmdpZg.gif

went to the houston rodeo with my wife last week, if i had a dollar for every damn beth dutton t-shirt i saw being sold or worn i wouldn't be talking to you people right now​

Last edited: