• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Big Steaming Pile: Can Jamie Dixon give TCU the one thing missing from his resume?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Big Steaming Pile: Can Jamie Dixon give TCU the one thing missing from his resume?

BY Big Steaming Pile

01%20-%20Jamie%20Dixon_IMGN.jpg

Jamie Dixon doesn’t require a reminder, but the Final Four is the one achievement noticeably missing from his resume.

Again, no need to remind him.

When he left Pittsburgh in 2016 for Fort Worth, the lack of a Final Four appearance had become a loud point of “discussion” among the alums and fans. He’s never been there.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article273033510.html#storylink=cpy

East Coast

Tier 1
Not a bad article. I think Dixon needs to get to 500 wins and a final 4 to make the basketball hall of fame. Without that final four I think he would need to get to 600 wins.

BleedNPurple

Glad to see this go tot he bottom of the page. Dixon has a better. Han e of getting us the final four than 98% of the coaches out there. Get off of Dixon - if you want to get into the NBA and really take your game up CJD is the guy.

Let’s crucify him for not taking us to some level we’ve never been. Whose Steaming Pile to whip up this straw monster. I like what CJD is doing.

I want to see a year where the final 4 teams are all B12 teams - now that would be something!

Deep Purple

Oh come on! Not one of you fellas is going to post DNR/DNC?? 'Cause we're all waiting with bated breath to find out who Did Not Read/Did Not Click.

Last edited: