• The KillerFrogs

Lampkin Enters Transfer Portal

Froggy Style

this might be the fastest turn on a player i've ever seen. dude was crowd fave, then just nothing.
By nothing, are you talking about his points/GM or rebounds/gm during the tourney. Both were true…so I’m not sure why anyone would have him as a favorite anymore while he sat at home on Instagram.

Frogco2015

By nothing, are you talking about his points/GM or rebounds/gm during the tourney. Both were true…so I’m not sure why anyone would have him as a favorite anymore while he sat at home on Instagram.
He definitely showed flashes of realizing his potential (last years tournament) but was never really consistent. I think we were all excited for the potential this guy had but now that he’s gone everyone has accepted he was a 6 PPG player and nothing more (not that 6 PPG is completely meaningless).

Purp

this might be the fastest turn on a player i've ever seen. dude was crowd fave, then just nothing.
Yeah, not happening from me. He'll always be one of my all time favorites for his 3 years here. I hate how it's ended and hope he gets the right supporting cast to help him handle his personal demons, but he brought an electricity to the team that was palpable and made basketball in the old DMC fun again. Even as a true freshman when he never played he was one of my favorites b/c of his energy and enthusiasm. It was contagious. He's a special dude and I hope he gets everything figured out and does well wherever he goes. I wish it was here, but that's no longer the world we live in.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Bye Bye Goodbye GIF