• The KillerFrogs

2023 football season tickets renewed

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Have you checked your spam?
monty python spam GIF

I just got an email. It's a Christmas miracle.

We appreciate your commitment to TCU. As a sign of our gratitude for your support last season, we are introducing a loyalty
renewal window. Season ticket holders who renew by February 28 will receive the following additional perks:

• Bonus priority points: 10 times the loyalty points (20 points, as opposed to the usual 2 points… equivalent to a $600 Frog Club donation)

• 3-month payment plan: 1st charge on day of renewal; 2nd and 3rd payments due on March 21 and April 21

• Opportunity to be bumped to the first time slot during the upgrade process

atofrog

Contributor
Continuing the legacy of incompetence, I did not get an email from the ticket office and they have no idea why I never get them.

I just got an email. It's a Christmas miracle.

Glad to hear you received today's email. This confirms my suspicions as to why you have only received limited email communication.

1. We have your correct email address.
2. For some reason, you have either unsubscribed or have firewalls blocking our email delivery system.

The majority of our emails (like the renewal one from last Friday) are sent from our email marketing platform. We suggest allowing updates@news.gofrogs.com to be allowed as a trustworthy sender. Unfortunately, some personal email systems and company IT security systems do not allow messages from that platform unless they have been approved access.

Today's email was sent via standard Outlook. This platform has less security restrictions.

Please DM me your account # and I will be happy to do further research.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

Metropolis777

Section 201 and the other side are going to be empty - feel bad for ticket holders stuck there

Absolutely hosed to see those seats at $750 on the 5
Raising the prices in 201-203 could be a functional way to convert those sections to more club seats. Rather than moving the existing ticket holders, price them out and make them move on their own.

ticketfrog123

Raising the prices in 201-203 could be a functional way to convert those sections to more club seats. Rather than moving the existing ticket holders, price them out and make them move on their own.
If there were more club seats in the works we would’ve heard.

TCU struggled to sell the east club seats after OU announcement and had / allowed donors to back out

Tony Lema

Ticket Exchange Pass
We won't be renewing this year. We have 2 tickets In 406 if you want me to buy them and sell to you for the season at face value. We may be able to come back in 2024 and that's why I don't want to give them up completely. Let me know.