• The KillerFrogs

BIG 12 SEC today

Dogfrog

We are way too out of control when we drive and go on the fast break. I’ve thought multiple times this season “wow, wonder when we’ll get injured” and today it’s coming home to roost. Hope Wells is ok
It’s what we do this year and it’s been very successful. Things change a little with Miles out. Nobody finishes like he does.

arizonafrog12

It’s what we do this year and it’s been very successful. Things change a little with Miles out. Nobody finishes like he does.
Oh I know… I love it and think it’s been great, but it does seem to create the possibility of injuries because we are so out of control at moments…

Eight

Not really disagreeing with you I just remember enough of playing that it’s hard to change your game when you see an opening.

very true, but i remember doing the drills again and again and again about driving, pulling up and taking that shoot off to the side using the glass

different game then and players weren't "developed" through the aau ranks either

LVH

Miles is on the bench in uniform. Not saying he is coming back but if he were hurt more I'd imagine he'd be in street clothes