• The KillerFrogs

Why can’t TCU land an elite QB?

abell2do

Seems odd after all this success and all these recruits that there’s no elite QB. Morris is the only QB with credibility, and no one really knows what he can or cannot do. Would really suck to have all these talented guys, and not have a QB slinging the rock.

Eight

Seems odd after all this success and all these recruits that there’s no elite QB. Morris is the only QB with credibility, and no one really knows what he can or cannot do. Would really suck to have all these talented guys, and not have a QB slinging the rock.

being this is the second thread you have started asking the same question which has already been refuted, the real question is why are you trying so hard to troll the board with this

Last edited:

abell2do

being this is the second thread you have started asking the same question which has already been refuted, the reason question is why are you trying so hard to troll the board with this
I’m not trolling. I want to know why people like yourself think this is happening. It doesn’t make sense, and I’m not a college football expert like the ones on this site.

Eight

I’m not trolling. I want to know why people like yourself think this is happening. It doesn’t make sense, and I’m not a college football expert like the ones on this site.

answered on the other thread you started and no one is claiming to be an expert

Putt4Purple

What’s your definition of an elite QB? Someone looking to get rich quick? That’s not my definition and hopefully not the coaches.

82 Frog Fever

By elite you mean highly rated by the services mostly based on HS experience?
Just graduated one, another just left in the portal, and another is already committed for ‘24.

Is your question prompted by your previous moronic statement?:
1674942825297.jpeg