Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frog-in-law1995

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
That story indicates it was from 2018?
So What Idk GIF by Adam Lambert

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
TEXAS (KXAN) — A Houston resident’s proposed license plate has been rejected by the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles, with the state agency saying the application included a “vulgar” phrase.

Catie Cryar applied for a license plate that read “LVTOFU,” according to a release from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). A PETA spokesperson said the license plate “does not contain profanity and is ‘designed to inspire more people to try tofu.'”

laughing-kitty-cat.gif

Eight

TEXAS (KXAN) — A Houston resident’s proposed license plate has been rejected by the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles, with the state agency saying the application included a “vulgar” phrase.

Catie Cryar applied for a license plate that read “LVTOFU,” according to a release from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). A PETA spokesperson said the license plate “does not contain profanity and is ‘designed to inspire more people to try tofu.'”View attachment 13689

1674701674852.jpeg

identifies herself as a professional overthinker on her twitter site​

nwlafrog

Anyone use an 8th gen MacBook Air for a work laptop? Just ordered a refurb from Amazon for a work laptop for my small business.

Primarily need it for property preservation work (bidding on government/bank sites for vacant property contracts), invoicing and estimates with quickbooks, etc… really just basics. Maybe some minor graphic design here and there for logos and advertising when I need to shake things up.

Anyone with an inside track on how to get a death certificate in Ellis County? Been doing some digging on my ex-wife and her new fiance and there's a lot of yellow flags and dead ends that are curious to say the least. Interesting how two 16-yr relationships came to an end at the same time...at least mine didn't end in a suspicious death. Just trying to figure out who TF this slapdick is who has access to my child every 4 days and it's causing me to lose a lot of sleep.

tcudoc

Anyone with an inside track on how to get a death certificate in Ellis County? Been doing some digging on my ex-wife and her new fiance and there's a lot of yellow flags and dead ends that are curious to say the least. Interesting how two 16-yr relationships came to an end at the same time...at least mine didn't end in a suspicious death. Just trying to figure out who TF this slapdick is who has access to my child every 4 days and it's causing me to lose a lot of sleep.
Whoa! Dateline type stuff. Be cautious. Lots of weird and dangerous people out there. I hope you find what you need.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
My cursory glance seems to show me that they're not publicly available until after 25 years. But an immediate family member can get one almost immediately, and someone with a legal interest (not clearly defined) can as well.

A P.I. might be helpful in this scenario. Feel free to reach out and I'll share resources and/or suggestions on how to proceed.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Anyone use an 8th gen MacBook Air for a work laptop? Just ordered a refurb from Amazon for a work laptop for my small business.

Primarily need it for property preservation work (bidding on government/bank sites for vacant property contracts), invoicing and estimates with quickbooks, etc… really just basics. Maybe some minor graphic design here and there for logos and advertising when I need to shake things up.
I have 3 MacBooks.

I am a nerd.